Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(10-08-2021, 09:41 AM)no one Wrote: Yeah I'm down with Windos's plan. I'll make a post to actually do it once window suggests it in game. Unless he'd prefer one of us to suggest it, in which case I'll edit my current post.

No, I'm fine with Dax being the one to suggest the plan. Pyra isn't in the sort of mindstate to WANT to do anything but relentlessly pursue Nohface and defeat it, so having Kee, Dax, or someone else spearhead the plan I made would be ideal. She wouldn't be too happy about the delay, but she still is one to follow the wishes and desires of her friends.

Also, applogizes everyone for the lack of posting lately. IRL has been filled to the gills with Exams and busy work, but I should have a lot more free time in the near future to actively post and get things moving if things start to slow down again.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 10-08-2021, 11:47 PM