Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You know, Kee is supposed to be the Leader of this mission, yet it seems to be falling to Pyra more often than not (or just plain most of the time) to try and solve the group's interpersonal conflicts (even the ones she started or made worse herself). Not sure if that is an intentional delegation of responsibilities or not (Kee's the Navigation and Priority Leader, while Pyra is the group's Lieutenant), or simply because no one else want to be the Pokemon that has to deal with these problems.

Pyra's not exactly the best Pokemon for the role, but by goly gee she's trying her heart out anyway despite her lack of understanding and own inherent nature (and problems thereof). I just feel that not everyone IC is really trying to respect her for that beyond Kogeki (Who's part of the problem this time, so he doesn't count), Marcus and Karen, the former of whom she doesn't like too much and the later is generally too timid to demonstrate her feelings. I mean, I get why - Pyra is hard to get along with, and her recent string of actions doesn't help her out - but credit due is credit due, right mates?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 10-14-2021, 10:06 AM