Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(10-14-2021, 10:06 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: You know, Kee is supposed to be the Leader of this mission, yet it seems to be falling to Pyra more often than not (or just plain most of the time) to try and solve the group's interpersonal conflicts (even the ones she started or made worse herself). Not sure if that is an intentional delegation of responsibilities or not (Kee's the Navigation and Priority Leader, while Pyra is the group's Lieutenant), or simply because no one else want to be the Pokemon that has to deal with these problems. (...)

That is true, and it's very appreciated that Pyra is/has been intercepting when conflicts arise. As stated in GameThread in my latest post, I'd kinda like for Kee to either help her with that or plain try to act as mediator himself if things continue to be difficult among the team, both for in-chara and outta-chara reasons - if that's fine with you, that is? Kinda would have tried so before already, but 1. the slow pace of the campaign made it hard for me to get a decent mindset for the conflict situations and therefor didn't quite know how to properly act, and 2. I didn't really wanted Kee to, well, take sides with anyone of the team in particular. They all are a team and he values everyone who's a member, he freaking wants them to act like a good team!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 10-14-2021, 01:13 PM