Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(10-15-2021, 02:09 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Finally! Now the battle we been waiting for finally came! Let's begin our strategy against that Machamp.

Not much pursuing a strategy from my side, I'll basically just aim to not get Kee fainted to quickly due to his double-weekness of Fighting-type'd attacks while also trying to deal some damage to the foes. In-game post's incoming either today or sometime tomorrow, hyped for this long-foreshadowed battle! ( ÒωÓ)و☆

(10-14-2021, 03:02 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Hopefully once we leave this MD and Dragonstrike restarts the pacing of the campaign we can all start rocketing forward in our sessions. I personally want everyone to at least check in the forums once a day to see if any progress has been made, and then make Meta Thread posts as needed to explain when/if they're going to post. We used to do that with Irons, and that one was able to proceed at a rocket pace until we 'beat it' and entered into the Post Game. Why not just do it again for Dragonstrikes? (...)

Same so, my dear! Yes it's definitely understandable if any of us is busy or occupied with things and stuff, that's the case more often then not due to job, studies, life, errands etc. - still, it'd be kind of appreciated to have an update on this campaign, like, every second day or so, it doesn't necessarily have to be every day. Heck, I'd be totally down with that actually, if there weren't the thing that RPing everyday and all time in your free time like I more often then not in Iron's campaign did get semi-exhausting for me after a while with other hobbies being somewhat neglected. Some sort of common ground could be days where the campaign is more active and the pace is fast/decent progress is made that day, while other days things are going a little bit slower or things are even pausing for just the day for varying reasons.

Either way, am kinda excited for how things will be after the current mission!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 10-16-2021, 11:42 AM