Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Just need some clarification on what you mean by 'as necessary', @Spiritmon.  Do you mean half HP/-2 Pain?  1 HP/-3 Pain?  Conditional orders are more helpful and easier to implement when they're more specific.

That also happens to be why the Intimidation check in Round 1 had a random target.  Nothing specific was mentioned, and which one ended up spooked could have mattered, so I had to pick a random one to keep things fair and unbiased.
Quote:...and that attack breaks the barrier as Kee continues to push against it!  The Zigzagoon stumbles as he rockets past the cart, falling over on the ground behind it.  Machamp pulls himself out of the cart and gives Kee a big grin and a thumbs up.  "Whew, thanks kid!  Remind me to repay ya for that later!"

Haha, I love this! It worked! It indeed worked, yayyy!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
I think maybe when someone is around 2 Health? I think?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
YAAHOOOOO!!!! EAT THAT ZOROARK! You are big but you are not two! HAH!

That was a close call, but a awesome battle none the less. Everyone was incredible. And that last Bubbles...wash the floor of Zoroark!

Sorry. Couldnt resist.

Also, I forgot to raise my level when I level up my Defense. I was level 8. Now with level up of Defense I now level 10 correct Dragon?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(5 hours ago)Spiritmon Wrote: Also, I forgot to raise my level when I level up my Defense. I was level 8. Now with level up of Defense I now level 10 correct Dragon?

Increasing Defense from 1 to 2 increases your level by 2, yes.