Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(10-31-2021, 03:32 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ohhh, traveling through various Dungeons at once counds very interesting... Excited! I'm hoping the difficulty of the Dungeon and the strength of enemy Pokemon in it will be adapted properly to still be challenging but not outright too hard for each group. So basically, dungeoncrawling will work similar how encounters worked in SkullRuins, with each group doing more or less their own thing if I understand that correctly, right?

Essentially, yes, though I wanted a bit of a slow build up to being able to do that since an Adventuring team capable of doing so with every core member would need a very large number of recruits.  Once you guys have at least 8 recruits (2 for each non-gm player character), you'd be able to split up into a squad each and tackle different dungeons simultaneously.  You have 4 already if we count Karen.  If you want to split into parties of more than three pokemon, you'd need to wait until you have more recruits to split the players up or have multiple PCs in the same squad.  Chapter 3 is when I'm roughly planning for larger divisions with every PC getting to lead their own squad being fairly easy to do.  I'm planning for a bit of guided splitting up in Chapter 2 to ease everybody (including myself) into it.

And yes, the difficulty of the dungeons will go up as the game progresses.  Chapter 1 wasn't supposed to be particularly hard, lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Dragonstrike - 10-31-2021, 03:52 PM