Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(11-13-2021, 09:48 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 08:21 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 08:40 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So people, what items we should grab then for the group use? None of those TM my char can learn.

Hmm, Kee can neither. Would need to look clover at the corebook and bulbapedia to see if any of our current recruits can. But generally, Rock Tomb sounds like a useful move that a lot of Pokemon can learn, so I'd pick that one and keep a hold of it until we can teach it to someone in our team.
Or we can pick any and try to trade with any of the TMs Daxter's team picked.

From the other items, I'd go with the Tight Belt (very useful when heading into big MysteryDungeons, as it leaves room for other items to take along instead of packing food items) and the Stairs Orb (useful when we're in a hurry and/or just want to get onwards to the next floor and/or are lost on a floor). How does that sound to y'all?

I take a double check in Riolu learn moves he can learn and a Delta Riolu.

With a few differences between certain moves and learn move by level up, D-Riolu can learn most of the Moves of Regular Riolu.

Among the list of both teams, Rock Tomb and Rock Smash is the two moves I currently can learn.

Rock Smash is a nice Debuff move, and a nice counter against Kogeki currently type weakness: Dark Type. Rock Tomb is also a a good Physical move who could reduce enemies speed too. If possible we could trade with Daxter team if they have a member in the team willing to trade.

Tight Belt is a good choice. We can save a lot of space while using such item. And Stairs Orb is perfect.

I'm fine with both the Stairs Orb and Tight Belt, and I prefer Kogeki get Rock Smash so he has more Moves to work with in a Fight (Link Move reduced two of his into 1, so he has even less than ever), the party gets a somewhat reliable debuff to work with, and Rock Smash can be used environmentally to clear away obstacles in or out of MDs. If he can't get Rock Smash, then we settle with Rock Tomb and use it later as a bargaining tool or beefing up a well liked and used recruit. Simple, right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 11-13-2021, 09:54 AM