Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
I'm gonna update-read myself with the nice new posts in-game, then get to post myself today. Can't let things get stalled now that they're lit and going!~ It's awesome to see how things are progressing at the moment, just got to indeed take care not to overwork yourself. Rest well, drink enough water and thank you for the cool posts, Dragonstrike!~

(11-15-2021, 09:57 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: While I'm waiting for Phantom to make a response about where Team OS should go, I'm curious to know if other Groups have already tried meeting up with my PC to grill them for details? If so, I'd wonder how well they'd hold up against their Beauty - they're very striking, whether they are trying to be or not, and it would be amusing to see some of the Guild and others captivate by them when the party goes to meet with my PC.

Ohhh, 'their beauty'? 'Very striking whether they are trying to be or not'? Haha, sounds like the type of Pokemon Kee would ABSOLUTELY try to casually flirt with and playfully tease, just because he can. Wonder how they react to that, hehehe...~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 11-15-2021, 01:59 PM