Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Ah Bloodborne. In my opinion, the magnus opus of the Soul Series. The Lovecraft style. The steampunk setting. The lore of the game itself. Perfect. Just perfect in my opinion. And the old hunters DLC just add more wonderful content.

The remakes was kinda "meh" in my opinion. I not angry as I was toward Sword and Shield, but I wish I was expecting more.

PLA well, it is indeed a good fresh air in comparison to what the last gens be offering to us. But I was hopping they could bring a Pokemon in the Breath of Wild style. And they have technology to do such thing. They could do something like this:

The worse? Despite be just a fanart, this is something they totally capable of acomplish.

That Horizon Forbidden West? Is good by chance? Want to check other games and all that.

Been playing a Pokerole campaigh too. Other I mean. I show the system to a friend of mine and been playing for quite a while. And a few D&D campaighs. One of the campaighs I playing as a Cleric Warforged (basically a robot). A robot with faith. I like to play exotic characters.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 02-16-2022, 04:58 PM