Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(03-12-2022, 02:40 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 07:06 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 04:29 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So people...how you been doing so far? Doing good and all? And how your Horizon Game been going Dragon?

I...wasn't doing too well the past few days without there having been a direct reason, felt exhausted and stuff but meh. Been trying to distract myself and enjoy some readings of new manga volumes nevertheless, no time nor energy to actively progress on on-going art projects - but it's the weekend now, so time for a breather and getting back to drawings that await polishing!~

Good lord...I wish you the best Phantom. I hope everything get better soon. Everyone is kinda on complicated situation, and I confess I a bit paranoid since this pandemic situation started. But I a little better these days. I wish all success and hope in the world Phantom!

T-thank you so much (TvT )
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-12-2022, 05:53 PM