Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-24-2022, 12:33 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I have some prior commitments today, and those last couple posts have given me a bit to think about in terms of how NPCs will respond, so next post will be tomorrow at the earliest.

That's fine, take your time coming up with interesting responses from the various NPCs~ Looking foward to it indeed!

(04-24-2022, 12:35 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Thanks people. Truly. It's for moments like this I love roleplay. When you are inspired and love what you do. I learned a lot these years playing in this forums. And I will try to evolve even more.

Hehe, my pleasure - good to hear that you're enjoying it and that having you back in the boat!~ You're all welcome to spark up in-game conversations whenever there's time and moment to do so, Kee at least is open for anything.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-24-2022, 12:47 PM