Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(05-23-2022, 01:10 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(05-22-2022, 05:17 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So...Sunday huh? Do you guys been playing something good recently? Sorry, had to ask something since things has been slow...

Well, I've been playing some of the submissions for SkyTemple's HackJam held in their discord server and had some fun exploring the various storylines. By now the winner Hack chosen by the cimmunity has been announced too, it's one about Mewtwo awaking deep down in Western Cave - that's one that hasn't sparked my interest enough to actually play though it when the submissions were shown, but it winning has made me curious enough to play through it these days after work.

How about you, having had any RP adventures?

Cool! Mewtwo awaking must have been a interesting adventure. I might need to check later that submissions, look interesting.

Well, yeah. A few. I playing as a Fighter Goliath in some campaign. Basically a half giant. We meet the archenemy of my character who was his partner but betraying him by stabbing him in the back. He beat the shit out of us, but we managed to save the village we supposed to save. But the master of one of the players characters die, but we managed to survive. We had session of celebration for saving the village, and next session we gonna have a audience with the king about what to do next.

Oh, and while we were sleeping we were visited by the spirit of Aurea (the continent we are traveling) about some nasty future events who is about to happen. And my partner and a wizard who is leaders of a group of bandits are only paws of a bigger game in some bigger power.

Just another day in d&d.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 05-23-2022, 04:32 PM