Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(09-01-2022, 05:59 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Indeed, though I wonder if Emolga will actually have Nuzzle if Dragonstrike isn't pulling their Learnset from the latest generation (Dragonstrike , some clarification there?) . Even if so, then that doesn't necessarily guarantee they'll use it when we want. On a side note we should ask Emolga to reveal their capabilities ahead of time in-game, so that we can request things from them without breaking character or being too meta about it. If they don't or do not do so in a satisfactory manner, though....well, we've put up with tougher deals before.

I'm up for Platina being Leader, if Emolga or Keldeo doesn't try to claim the position for themselves or Kogeki doesn't want the position. She's naturally bossy and looovvvees taking charge when she can, so fulfilling that role would be perfect for her.

I'm using movesets from gen 6+, so Emolga could potentially have Nuzzle.  As for what moves Emolga will actually be using, if you'd like to inquire with him in character about that and potentially do some strategizing, feel free to do so.

NPCs generally won't be doing any leading in Mystery Dungeons when there are player characters involved.  I want you guys to be the ones playing the game, after all Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Dragonstrike - 09-01-2022, 07:27 PM