Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(09-23-2022, 10:33 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: You know, I'm suddenly feeling nostlagic for the Skull Ruins campaign, so fo curiousity's sake and just for fun to ask everyone: what were your favorite Pokemon in it? Specifically:

1. Your personal favorite among the many Pokemon your PCs owned
2. Your favorite from each PC
3. Your favorite Pokemon from an Encounter
4. Your favorite Plot Deviced Pokemon

I already have a few answer, but I need some time to think them over, so in the meanwhile you guys can fill the gap.

1 - Thats a tricky question. I had owned a lot of Pokemon during our adventures (Heart indeed make the nickname "Pokemon Rare Collector" have meaning!). Among the many Pokemon I had, I suppose I could say three Pokemon who was among my favorite: His starter Rose the Infernape (I think every trainer have a signature Pokemon and when I think of Infernape I think in Heart), Gustav the Clawitizer (his Aura moves was pretty strong and he act as a decent healer with his Heal Pulse moves, not to mentioned his Water Pulse and Aura Sphere for nice single target attacks, and Dark Pulse to hit multiple foes if I not mistaken) and finally Quetzel the Delta Steelix (didnt had much moments to shine, but it was cooled to see him in the final battle with his cool mega evolution). Oh, the Victor the Trevenant (I like how the little cute tree Pokemon became such badass ghost-type. And the way he use the trees to stop Primal Deoxys to stop the energy to hit everyone was pretty cool).

2 - Thats another good question. My favorite Pokemon from each PC...Cottonee from Shiva, Gallade from Nathan (I wish Rose and Gallade had their battle), I think Ventus Togekiss (if I not mistaken he had a Togekiss but I might wrong), Mikaruge ghost Pokemon (I do not recall what Pokemon he used before but I do know he used Ghost-type), Terra Haryama (its been a lot of time since I read the Skull Ruins and well Heart and Terra never had a battle as far I can remember so Haryama is the Pokemon who is the signture in my opinion).

3 - I think one of my favorite encounter, 2 in fact was the encounter with Chespin, where I had to think outside of the box to resolve the puzzle to find that Pokemon (thanks for the tips by the way Windos in how to deal with the problem!) and I suppose the moment where Heart had to stop a flame disaster in the forest and Moltres egg hatch to become Moltres. I just wish this event happen before the campaigh became diceless. It would be awesome in see Moltres with his Golden flames burn away Primal Deoxys and his clones.

4 - I think Moltres and Lancelot the Aegislash was my two favorite Plot Device Pokemon. I like te phoenix style where Moltres came in the moment where Heart almost die, and Aegislash previous forms in the battles he participate. Again, I just those two Pokemon came appear in the battle against Primal Deoxys. How cool it would be with Heart using the Sword and Shield of Aegislash with his Earthpower techniques and Moltres burning all the clones. It could be so awesome.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 09-23-2022, 04:14 PM