Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
The 3DS and Wii U Eshops are dying today Sad  The end of an era...

On the subject of the game, still need @no one and @Spiritmon to post so I can properly progress these battles at a similar rate.
The end of an era indeed, F. Double-F to the few games I would have still wanted from the 3DS's Eshop, like Shin Megami Tensei 4.

...At least goodbye to the Eshop from the official site, that is. I've already seen guides on how to 'hack' your 3DS to somewhat still access it via various loopholes popping up (haven't looked deeper into these though yet) while dweling in a sort of gray area between legal and illegal. Somehow I also feel that it'll be quite the situation alike with ROMs: They're officially and from Nintendo's site not allowed and banned, but inofficially and semi-secretly they can still be found if your properly search for them online.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it"
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png]
(03-27-2023, 01:37 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: The end of an era indeed, F. Double-F to the few games I would have still wanted from the 3DS's Eshop, like Shin Megami Tensei 4.

...At least goodbye to the Eshop from the official site, that is. I've already seen guides on how to 'hack' your 3DS to somewhat still access it via various loopholes popping up (haven't looked deeper into these though yet) while dweling in a sort of gray area between legal and illegal. Somehow I also feel that it'll be quite the situation alike with ROMs: They're officially and from Nintendo's site not allowed and banned, but inofficially and semi-secretly they can still be found if your properly search for them online.
F
I read about that too on reddit, don't think I'mma go that far, but I just CFW'd my 3DS; digitized a couple of my DS carts that were starting to fail.
[Image: Z1abhmj.png]
(03-27-2023, 09:59 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: The 3DS and Wii U Eshops are dying today Sad  The end of an era...

On the subject of the game, still need @no one and @Spiritmon to post so I can properly progress these battles at a similar rate.

Well, now I feel more old than ever. Would've like The Big N to preserve said game and services into perpituity, but that isn't something we can expect from corporations. They had a good run, and shall be remembered fondly for all the fun times they brought...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650