Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PU Creators Collective Secret Santa Holiday Gift Exchange
Heart 
Happy Holidays, everyone! Smile  To celebrate the Uranium Creator's Collective Discord server's first holiday season, we're kicking off our first annual Secret Santa Holiday Gift Exchange!  I'd like to cordially invite all of Uranium's fanwork community to join us in Creators to help spread the festive cheer to all your fellow creators!

Sign-ups for interested participants are open now and will run until 11:59pm EST on Friday, December 8 (use this handy time zone converter if you're not sure what time that will be for you).  Once you receive the name of the lucky creator you'll be gifting, you'll have two weeks to create your gift.  The Santa reveal period runs from Friday, December 22 to Sunday, December 31 -- this is when you'll reveal yourself as a Santa by giving your gift!

To join in, hop over to the Creators Collective (the central hub for this event) and check out the full details in the #announcements channel.  We look forward to seeing everyone there! Heart 

Official invite to the Creators Collective: https://discord.gg/RrEAdZM
Interesting. I would like to take a try. It looks a cool idea. Sigh me in.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-02-2017, 05:36 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Interesting. I would like to take a try. It looks a cool idea. Sigh me in.

We'd be happy to have you join us, Spirit!  For ease of organization, we would like to ask that all interested people join the Creators Discord -- that way, there's one centralized hub for the event organizers to contact all of the participants and for Santas to get their gifts to their recipients. Wink
Huh, what a nice idea! But I experienced that I'll be too busy with other things during December, so I'm sorry that I'll be passing. What you did not mentioned was what kinds of gifts are actually expected, Bailey!~ Artworks? Pokemon to trade? Or completely free choice? Just curious, nevermind me...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I would be interested in joining too, if the last time I tried using Discord it rebelled on me and refused to work properly for some inane and stupid reason, so I won't be able to participate in this event. That, and I'm afraid that even if I DID join the Discord server successfully, I'd end up not interacting very much at all with the community or lose interest in the chat and end up abandoning it like last time. Sorry Eevee.....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(12-02-2017, 05:48 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Huh, what a nice idea! But I experienced that I'll be too busy with other things during December, so I'm sorry that I'll be passing. What you did not mentioned was what kinds of gifts are actually expected, Bailey!~ Artworks? Pokemon to trade? Or completely free choice? Just curious, nevermind me...

No problem, curiosity is a good thing!  As for gifts, it's whatever creative works you can make yourself.  Artwork, fanfic, videos, custom sprites, you name it.  We've asked all participants so far to give us a list of some of their broader interests so that any kind of fanwork creator can make something (rather than someone asking for specific art or fic that their Santa might not be able to make).

(12-02-2017, 05:55 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: I would be interested in joining too, if the last time I tried using Discord it rebelled on me and refused to work properly for some inane and stupid reason, so I won't be able to participate in this event. That, and I'm afraid that even if I DID join the Discord server successfully, I'd end up not interacting very much at all with the community or lose interest in the chat and end up abandoning it like last time. Sorry Eevee.....

Perfectly fine, and sorry about your Discord issues.  We have a few people who simply lurk and admire the fanworks.  It's not quite as active/busy as UG or Breeders (in part because it's still a relatively new server, and "niche" at that), but that's fine because it allows people to contribute at their own pace.
Okie dokie. Its PU Creators Collective discord right?
And I not so much good in make any type of art. Well expect for fanfics I guess. I make some writings sometimes, but nothing goog or extraordinary. I post some here in the forums a time ago.