Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Foreign Duplicat
Hi, If anyone has a duplicat from another language I would really appreciate it, I'm trying to masuda method to get shiny competitive pokemon so High IVs would also be appreciated. I dont have much to give back other than a completed pokedex but hit me up with offers. Thanks!
Honestly, duplicat is only good to breed genderless. Finding a duplicat with good IVs is hard, find someone trading one is almost impossible.

What are you breeding, after all? I may have something from the same egg-group with good IVs to trade. And don't worry, if you save is English, my pokémons will be FRN to you.
Lazy and Hobbyist Artist | Member from the Breeders' Guild

OTs: Antares (Portuguese) | Anta (Japonese)
(12-24-2017, 12:33 AM)Antares Wrote: Honestly, duplicat is only good to breed genderless. Finding a duplicat with good IVs is hard, find someone trading one is almost impossible.

What are you breeding, after all? I may have something from the same egg-group with good IVs to trade. And don't worry, if you save is English, my pokémons will be FRN to you.

I'm hunting for an Orchynx, so if you have any good Grass and field Mons I would really appreciate it, it would have to be male since Im hunting for an Orchynx
(12-24-2017, 04:42 AM)tigerlittle9 Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 12:33 AM)Antares Wrote: Honestly, duplicat is only good to breed genderless. Finding a duplicat with good IVs is hard, find someone trading one is almost impossible.

I'm hunting for an Orchynx, so if you have any good Grass and field Mons I would really appreciate it, it would have to be male since Im hunting for an Orchynx
Alternatively, if you don't have anything that you are willing to trade me, could you just catch me a duplicat from the wild so i can just start from scratch to get good IVs, Thanks!
I have Orchynx breedjects here, all 5IV.
Are you looking for a specific nature? I can breed Adamant, Impish and Careful.

(12-24-2017, 11:51 AM)Antares Wrote: I have Orchynx breedjects here, all 5IV.

Impish would be great thanks! Is there anything you want in return? my online ID is 024934 so you can add me when you're ready
(12-25-2017, 06:41 AM)tigerlittle9 Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 11:51 AM)Antares Wrote: I have Orchynx breedjects here, all 5IV.

Impish would be great thanks! Is there anything you want in return? my online ID is 024934 so you can add me when you're ready

A female Tonemy in a Healball would be enough.
I just want to you deposit it on GTS, because Lobby is pretty buggy to me.

Your Orchynx is ready to trade! :D
[Image: rzVfCSW.png]

It has two eggmoves: Iron head and Curse. Don't lose them! If you do, you can get them back in Venesi

The third egg was a 6IV, you're lucky!

It will be a perfect Field and Grass father and a good Masudad too!

(12-25-2017, 12:46 PM)Antares Wrote: The third egg was a 6IV, you're lucky!

It will be a perfect Field and Grass father and a good Masudad too!

Yo its up dog just trade me when you're ready bro
Sent, thank you so much and enjoy the orchynx!