Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random BGM idea...
Music 
This would make great background music for a Praseopunk/Neopunk encounter (especially being from Daft Punk)!  Big Grin

Is it just me, or do I hear some totally-lost-in-thought, if not depressive undertone in it? ..... ♡
After all, given the "feeling" of the sidequest-yet-to-add, it would match with the cyberspacey of those two.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I'd be down for this. I hope it can be negotiated with the artist, though.
[Image: marie.png]
Not intense enough for a battle for my taste, in my opinion. A song with more electricity is need!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
@PhantomUnderYourDesk... no, it's not just you.  Find the original song on YouTube (it has some explicit lyrics or I'd post it here myself) and you'll find your assessment spot-on.  The tune is catchy as heck though -- they've been playing it to death on the radio, and I always crank it up when it comes on.  The synthwave and 8-bit versions was a LOVELY surprise as I was trying to find a lyric-less track.

In the process, I remembered that I had wanted to look up 8-bit music and thus discovered THIS lovely little piece... it might work very well too, though it also might sound a little too classic-Game-Boy to fit in well with the rest of Uranium's soundtrack (still, what I wouldn't give to hear it used in ANY video game!)

@EeveeBailey Why, thanks for sharing then ^^ But I somehow dislike the original version and choose to prefer this remix without lyrics.
Damn you, GEMA. I can't play the HarderBetterFasterStronger-thing.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Bloody 'ell, I like this 8-bit mix. Hopefully we have something like if we face the twins in battle~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650