Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cometeor and friendship
(10-06-2016, 12:24 AM)miau Wrote: it was clear in the thread that in this case with the trade evolve pokes ONLY i wanted to complet my pokedex and and i manage to get some not all of them traded ... so it did work for me ...i wouldnt ask for anything competitive cuz i got nothing to offer unless people are giving them away

Yep, which is why I said trade for pokedex completion is pretty easy. And even IF you can't find anyone to help out/get tired of waiting, there's always the option to trade yourself... Cool
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
(10-06-2016, 12:30 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 12:24 AM)miau Wrote: it was clear in the thread that in this case with the trade evolve pokes ONLY i wanted to complet my pokedex and and i manage to get some not all of them traded ... so it did work for me ...i wouldnt ask for anything competitive cuz i got nothing to offer unless people are giving them away

Yep, which is why I said trade for pokedex completion is pretty easy. And even IF you can't find anyone to help out/get tired of waiting, there's always the option to trade yourself... Cool

right just that its sad that with such a big community you gotta open a second file just to trade with yourself thought it can certainly be done  lol

(10-04-2016, 07:35 PM)KrofGninut Wrote: I'd like a Cometeor (evolves on trade), and maybe some friends on here (I'm new to this server thing).
Anyone want anything for one? Started a new file after updating.

May be interested in other mons that evolve through trade.

btw for friends or at least to know people https://discordapp.com/invite/edjZyqp

(10-06-2016, 11:33 AM)miau Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 12:30 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:

right just that its sad that with such a big community you gotta open a second file just to trade with yourself thought it can certainly be done  lol....

btw you know whats kinda funny the guy asking for the cometeor banished and yet we both are here arguing about trading lol

(10-04-2016, 07:35 PM)KrofGninut Wrote: I'd like a Cometeor (evolves on trade), and maybe some friends on here (I'm new to this server thing).

btw for friends or at least to know people https://discordapp.com/invite/edjZyqp

Okay, the cometeor is ready now (sorry for the delay; like I said, new save file XD).
(10-07-2016, 01:04 PM)KrofGninut Wrote:

Okay, the cometeor is ready now (sorry for the delay; like I said, new save file XD).

dude your not on pm me on discord when you are around ... that way ill make sure the transaction can be done smothly.... and i dont have issues returning ur poke.... i traded spritzes with a guy but he never came back on so he ended up with two miasmedic and i ended up with two aromatisse ....i tried my best to contact him to return hid poke via pm... forum even email ... nothing ... so ya pm here https://discordapp.com/invite/edjZyqp when you are around
(10-07-2016, 01:04 PM)KrofGninut Wrote:

u on? see pm