Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiny Nukes up for trade
been farming out route 11 for shinies. down to 1 left to find.
Needless to say, I have gotten a few extras

I will have their stats as soon as I leave the area and get to a PC

but so far, I've got an extra shiny ekans, and 2 extra Tancoons, all nuclear

offer away peeps :Big Grinilling to trade more than one for that nuclear actan since I do not believe I can get it in my version

Edit: now have 2 shiny nuclear Ekans >>; still on the hunt for that bashaan/bashaf
Would you like a shiny volchik for shiny nuclear ekans?
(10-07-2016, 02:23 AM)senwood Wrote: Would you like a shiny volchik for shiny nuclear ekans?

I'll definitely consider it Smile

still have to find the last one I am missing before I can even get to trade though
(10-07-2016, 02:19 AM)Evee Wrote: been farming out route 11 for shinies. down to 1 left to find.

offer away peeps :Big Grinilling to trade more than one for that nuclear actan since I do not believe I can get it in my version

Edit: now have 2 shiny nuclear Ekans >>;  still on the hunt for that bashaan/bashaf

Errrr, I would be careful about asking for a Nuclear Actan. The mods and devs, last time I heard about it, patched it out, and do not look kindly on people trying to get one illegitimately. Just a fair warning.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-07-2016, 03:50 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 02:19 AM)Evee Wrote: been farming out route 11 for shinies. down to 1 left to find.

Edit: now have 2 shiny nuclear Ekans >>;  still on the hunt for that bashaan/bashaf

Errrr, I would be careful about asking for a Nuclear Actan. The mods and devs, last time I heard about it, patched it out, and do not look kindly on people trying to get one illegitimately. Just a fair warning.

Thanks for the info. The last I had known about it was just that you couldn't get it anymore, but that they were still floating arounf....  I'm not looking to obtain it illegitimately though :<
You have to ask the devs about it. I not too sure, but I think they patched out nuclear actan because they felt it didn't fit the overall scene if it was captured.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650