Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change the Speed Ninja Master's Pokemon in Some Way
(10-13-2016, 12:51 AM)Apollad Wrote: I know it's a bit slower to grind on, but why not use a Natural Cure Corsoreef with Calm Mind, Surf & Aqua Ring and XP share the other pokemon. It's native defenses are really nice, and added in with it's typing (Rock/Water) Means that Aqua Ring will likely out-heal the damage Inflagetah can do. Calm Mind is there to setup for the cycle through.

I wouldn't recommend using a Sharp Coral Corsoreef however, despite the jump in power, as it does need some level of setup first.

There are ways to do it, but the ways themselves is why this thread exist. Literally all other ninjas' mons can be farm mindlessly by smashing a button on the keyboard, while Inflagetah can't be, they require one strategy or another, or you'd have to run to the pokecenter all the time. Not worth the hassle...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Someone's probably come and hunt me down if I say that I myself barely ever use the Ninjas... Simply because of Unova I'm used to make tally lists while training the EV of my Pokemon in the wild and I actually was fine with that. Somehow even enjoyed that little paper work, and if it's done correctly, messing up the IV won't happen.
Now, thanks to visible IV, I can restrain from making those lists, and things will speed up a bit.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I haven't used a ninja yet.
I've used them well before I unlocked the accompanying sidequest. While finding them all was a slight pain, I did manage to get my main pokemon EV trained well before the 7th Gym. Took a lot of work and money, though...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I agree with this suggestion, even if I rarely have issues- I typically just slap an Exp Share on whatever I'm training and one-shot everything with Yatagaryu's Thunder. Given a Full Restore between battles the most I go to the Pokemon Center for is PP, but it's still annoying having to go through an Extremespeed every turn.
Breeder's Discord

Please support a growing Roleplaying forum by voting here! You can vote once per day.
Well. I definetly get the point.   Sleepy

I haven't been annoyed with it so I can't really vouch             (...I don't actually know what that means)
for it to be changed.  
But thinking about it, it seems right that an EV-trainer shouldn't bring this kind of problem to all
the players.

Though, when Androizel   says "no!", it's not much more we can do...
He is our beloved dev. after all...

But! if it helps I'll give my vote for a "yes!" and hope that the devs change there mind. (I say it in plural since it seems more... "right").
If anyone hasn't realized, since @Androziel fixed the bug that cause more dmg to be dealt to pokemon holding items, it inadvertently made the Ayumi's Inflagetah weaker/less annoying, you can easily train your speed EV if your pokemon has some sort of draining skill that isn't weak to Fire (Drain Life, Drain Punch).
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
Well, hopefully this change fix those annoyingly damaging Inflagetahs. Otherwise, I might be inclined to do the job myself *Snipe Snipe*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650