Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Stuck right at the gates of Amatree Town
Hello everyone, I need your help!

I have been playing Pokemon Uranium recently, everything was going well, until Amatree Town. I went through the Baykal Forest and appeared before the gates of Amatree Town. And here the problem appeared - I cannot get in! The grayish line connecting the torches blocks my way... I don't think I missed anything earlier - I defeated the steel leader, helped at Route 11, received HM04 Strength (also Boxing Punch), used the Underground to get to Burole Town, and headed to Baykal Forest - so I think I did everything properly...

What can I do now? Please help me out!

Below the screenshot of my current situation:
[Image: 2iiaow1.png]

Best regards,

Usiek
How weird. Is that a new bug?

I have no idea whether it'd help, but try to interact with the Bug Pokemon in Anthell that block the path, maybe that needs to be done to trigger progress. Maybe check the Game Walthrough from the wiki (Link) to see whether you have missed anything.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-04-2018, 02:46 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: How weird. Is that a new bug?

I have no idea whether it'd help, but try to interact with the Bug Pokemon in Anthell that block the path, maybe that needs to be done to trigger progress. Maybe check the Game Walthrough from the wiki (Link) to see whether you have missed anything.

Thank you very much for the reply.

I interacted with the Bug Pokemon blocking the path in Anthell, but it did not help. I also checked the walkthrough you mentioned even before writing this thread and couldn't find anything useful (I basically did everything I could).

Maybe the bug happens due to the recent update of the game?
Hmm. How about trying to fresh-download the game then? Do it from the link in the sidebar of the official Reddit, that download is safe and it's already updated. If that doesn't work, maybe @CodySP or @ReeNormies can help...?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Fresh-downloading and installing the game helped. Thank you very much! Smile

Please let me know when an update correcting this error is implemented, so that I can run the Patcher.
The devs are aware ofthis bug and are trying to remedy it as we speak. A hotfix should be released later tonight/day depending on your timezone. Emphasis on "should".
Cool, glad that things worked out positively and that you can progress now!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthrea...8#pid41898

Whoo!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."