Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trying to access the Online Lobby in the Poke Center but it says.....
It says that there is an updated version of the game and it says "Please, run the patcher.exe on your game folder." So i've tried searching for patcher.exe in my computer but I'm not finding it. What should I do? I really don't want ot accidentally delete my game. 

Also i've never actually used the battling system for battling other people online so I'm excited to try this.
(04-05-2018, 12:44 AM)Trainer James Wrote: It says that there is an updated version of the game and it says "Please, run the patcher.exe on your game folder." So i've tried searching for patcher.exe in my computer but I'm not finding it. What should I do? I really don't want ot accidentally delete my game. 

Also i've never actually used the battling system for battling other people online so I'm excited to try this.

If you have Windows Operating System, open File Explorer and enter 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon Uranium Team\Pokemon Uranium 1.0' (Without the ' ' ) in the search bar, and it should take you to the folder that contains the patcher.exe in there. If not, don't worry about uninstalling/re-installing the game to get it to work maybe, since I think the process doesn't touch where the game's save files are on if you have the second to latest update, but just type 'C:\Users\Deraj\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium' into file explore to find your save files, copy them all, and back them up somewhere else.

Hope this helped in some way!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(04-05-2018, 01:14 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(04-05-2018, 12:44 AM)Trainer James Wrote: It says that there is an updated version of the game and it says "Please, run the patcher.exe on your game folder." So i've tried searching for patcher.exe in my computer but I'm not finding it. What should I do? I really don't want ot accidentally delete my game. 

If you have Windows Operating System, open File Explorer and enter 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon Uranium Team\Pokemon Uranium 1.0' (Without the ' ' ) in the search bar, and it should take you to the folder that contains the patcher.exe in there. If not, don't worry about uninstalling/re-installing the game to get it to work maybe, since I think the process doesn't touch where the game's save files are on if you have the second to latest update, but just type 'C:\Users\Deraj\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium' into file explore to find your save files, copy them all, and back them up somewhere else.

Hope this helped in some way!
I tried typing what you said in the search bar but it didn't find anything.
(04-05-2018, 01:35 AM)Trainer James Wrote: I tried typing what you said in the search bar but it didn't find anything.

Does simply typing 'Uranium' not lead you to the Game? Weird.

I'd try to re-install the Game via the link in the side bar on Uranium's official Reddit, it's the latest version and already patched. That has already solved several problems, and it does NOT affect the savefile as that's usually located somewherelse. (If you want to be safe however, backing it up is never wrong. It's the RXDATA-file.)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Forgive me, I was wrong and I guess re-installing the Game isn't necessary - the Patcher can be found on your local PC at the same place as any other programms, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon Uranium.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`