Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game Update] Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2
(04-15-2018, 01:35 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 01:01 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: Finally finished my shiny choco bunnies got three so I can have one of each form! So much resetting.... Anyone have an idea on when to soft reset for shiny Garlikid?

Awww that's great to hear!~ Again, such patience is amazing.

Let's see, concerning a shiny Garlikid I found this as a thread:https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...d#pid28046 It's not too helpful itself though.

According to the Wiki the Garlikid that'll stay with one is not the same that one battle with, so maybe one does not have to battle a particular scientist each time? I don't know how up-to-date this article is though, maybe someone on the Discord Server knows for sure or try it out yourself with a back-up save to load.
Thanks! It was a trying time but I got em'~ Did you get one of them? Also I finally got a complete collection of the Pufluff and Minyans now as well so I'm happy with my haul. Alright looks like it's time for trial and error... Although I really hope I do not have to fight the sniveling coward everytime... That might even break my patience.
Good luck on soft-resetting!~
I got my female shiny bunny with a rash nature and Intimidate Ability, yes. <3 But so far I haven't trained her to be a Terrabit.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-15-2018, 01:58 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Good luck on soft-resetting!~
I got my female shiny bunny with a rash nature and Intimidate Ability, yes. <3 But so far I haven't trained her to be a Terrabit.

Aww that's great to hear! I'm sure she'll be great. Unfortunately Garlikid automatically joins your team after the boss fight soooo... yeah you have beat the boss before every reset. Yay...  Confused This just got way longer than expected.. Honestly hope the devs add the ability to save before he joins your party in the future just to make it easier to shiny hunt in the future.
Haha I didn't notice the April Fools Mystery Gift until today.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(04-21-2018, 07:45 PM)Iron Wrote: Haha I didn't notice the April Fools Mystery Gift until today.

It was a real shocker Wink
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I had to dissuade someone from trying to SR for a shiny one. I just didn't want to see them waste ten hours of their life.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."