Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive Giveaway
Hi guys, I need to make some room in my boxes, would anyone be kind enough to relieve me of these mons?  Big Grin Please don't hesitate to ask for multiple mons at a time

Boxes 1-7
Include 5IV-only mons. Ask me directly for Nature, Egg moves, Hidden Power type, Ability and gender. I'm trying to free some space so if you're interested please deposit on GTS breedjects that I can release, or wild mons. The only exception to this are Competitive Females from 7:1female species, I'll appreciate something nice for them.

Box 27
Top : Genderless mons with 1 flawed stat. Meaning they can be either 5IV non-competitive, or 4IV with flaws in the stat decreased by Nature, plus an additional one. I will request something equally valuable for these : other non-comp 5IV genderless, or competitive mons with egg moves only available through Raffiti Sketching. Comites have HP Fire and HP Figthting.
Bottom : 6IVs I can spare. Make your offers for these :p

Last Box
Includes Females from 7:1female species. They are all flawed in 1 stat, meaning they can be either 5IV non-competitive, or 4IV with flaws in the stat decreased by Nature, plus an additional one. These are all for free as well. Be the first to claim the one Female Blaze Raptorch I have to give!

Oh, and make sure you tag me when requesting a mon so I can get notifications!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First! I'd love to have that female Blaze Raptorch @shademonkey, please. Anything you'd like to have for it that one in particular, or can I deposit anything?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Hi! Sorry for the late response. That female was taken minutes after I posted the giveaway, sorry!
Feel free to ask for anything else though
Oh and if you're hanging around on discord... Might be easier/quicker to set up those trades :p
Fuuuuuu, there a rare female HA-Starter goes *waves to it, hoping it has found a good home*

I'll look through things again later and see whether I'll ask for something different, I'll get to you on the Discord Server in that case.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`