Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a Luxi kindly if I can please ♥
Heart 
Hello! I'm new to Pokemon Uranium! Literally, I just downloaded and installed the game yesterday (Version 1.2.2) . I've been browsing through the Pokedex for Tandor region and discovered this adorable lil' guy called Luxi! As much as I know, I need to complete my Pokedex for at least 100 hundred Pokemon in order to get a Luxi egg from the Professor.

But I really wanna have a Luxi in my team as I begin my journey slowly, leveling it and make it grow without having to waste my time going back for the egg after capturing 100 Pokemon. Is it possible to get a Luxi at the early part in the game? Trade I mean? I'm planning to have Orchynx as my starter Pokemon and then Luxi and some other Pokemons as I progressed the game slowly! :3
Sadly there is no other way in-game to obtain Luxi unless you've played the beta waaay earlier or register these 100 Pokemon in Tandor's Dex to obtain the Egg from the Professor, but outside of the game you can ask other people to trade you one over!

@Lord Windos, you're the biggest Luxi-Enthusiast I know, do you have the spare time to help out here?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-11-2018, 01:24 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: Hello! I'm new to Pokemon Uranium! Literally, I just downloaded and installed the game yesterday (Version 1.2.2) . I've been browsing through the Pokedex for Tandor region and discovered this adorable lil' guy called Luxi! As much as I know, I need to complete my Pokedex for at least 100 hundred Pokemon in order to get a Luxi egg from the Professor.

But I really wanna have a Luxi in my team as I begin my journey slowly, leveling it and make it grow without having to waste my time going back for the egg after capturing 100 Pokemon. Is it possible to get a Luxi at the early part in the game? Trade I mean? I'm planning to have Orchynx as my starter Pokemon and then Luxi and some other Pokemons as I progressed the game slowly! :3

Sure thing, partner! First things is first, though: Questions!

0. Would you rather have an hatched Luxi, or one that's still an Egg? The former gets you a little guy/gal that levels up fast but may not obey if its level get TOO high, while the later will have your OT and therefore no disobedience issues, but I can't teach it any moves other that perhaps its Egg, and can't hold an Item. Choice is yours!
1. Do you want any specific moves on Luxi? I have plenty of TMs to teach it, can tutor it in game with some time, and know some friends that can get me its Egg moves, so don't be shy!
2. What Nature you want? I got the means to produce little drakes of almost any kind, so its no burden to ask this too!
3. Which Ability do you prefer? I am fortunate enough to be able to breed high quality Luxi with Super Luck OR Regenerator, though the former may take more time to produce a suitable child.
4. Any Items you want on the Luxi, like a Shiny Stone for its later Evo, a Choice Item, Leftovers, etc? 

Take your time thinking things over, and I'll get to your request ASAP when you make a final decision!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(04-11-2018, 01:49 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Sadly there is no other way in-game to obtain Luxi unless you've played the beta waaay earlier or register these 100 Pokemon in Tandor's Dex to obtain the Egg from the Professor, but outside of the game you can ask other people to trade you one over!

@Lord Windos, you're the biggest Luxi-Enthusiast I know, do you have the spare time to help out here?

Yes, I'm aware about the beta version that made a mystery gift event by giving away Luxi alongside with Jerbolta if I'm not mistaken! It's quiet sad for me to not have any knowledge about this fangame earlier than I should have... :'( 

About the trade part, we can access it via the room on the second floor of the Pokemon Center right? I'm still haven't gotten a hang of the way this game works when it comes to online battling, trading and such. ^0^'''

Thanks for the prompt reply!
(04-11-2018, 02:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 01:24 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: Hello! I'm new to Pokemon Uranium! Literally, I just downloaded and installed the game yesterday (Version 1.2.2) . I've been browsing through the Pokedex for Tandor region and discovered this adorable lil' guy called Luxi! As much as I know, I need to complete my Pokedex for at least 100 hundred Pokemon in order to get a Luxi egg from the Professor.

Sure thing, partner! First things is first, though: Questions!

0. Would you rather have an hatched Luxi, or one that's still an Egg? The former gets you a little guy/gal that levels up fast but may not obey if its level get TOO high, while the later will have your OT and therefore no disobedience issues, but I can't teach it any moves other that perhaps its Egg, and can't hold an Item. Choice is yours!
1. Do you want any specific moves on Luxi? I have plenty of TMs to teach it, can tutor it in game with some time, and know some friends that can get me its Egg moves, so don't be shy!
2. What Nature you want? I got the means to produce little drakes of almost any kind, so its no burden to ask this too!
3. Which Ability do you prefer? I am fortunate enough to be able to breed high quality Luxi with Super Luck OR Regenerator, though the former may take more time to produce a suitable child.
4. Any Items you want on the Luxi, like a Shiny Stone for its later Evo, a Choice Item, Leftovers, etc? 

Take your time thinking things over, and I'll get to your request ASAP when you make a final decision!
Thanks for responding so quickly! XDDD

Ah! I need to properly think things over about the ability and nature I guess? Ah! I wanna get to it right now but it's 3 in the morning here! XDDD I got classes tomorrow too!

Although as far as I can safely say, I would prefer my Luxi from an egg! I wish I could pick my Luxi as a girl but I think it's impossible because it's still an egg before that! X3 

About the movesets? Hmmm... I think I wanted it to at least have physical moves more than status affecting moves so I could use it in battle. I'm not really familiar with egg movesets but perhaps I want the Luxi to know any dragon or physical damaging moves while its still an egg?

And about the item... We can find shiny stones in the game too right? I think I'll probably ask for an item that could incease its friendliness to get its friendship level building its way up to evolve to Luxor? I honestly don't know a proper way to build a Pokemon's friendship level other than training it and giving it berries or pokeblocks I guess?

Ah what the heck! Let me just decide everything before going to bed! XDDD

So I suppose, I'll be fine with my Luxi to be Modest or Adamant nature plus with Super Luck ability! :3

Thank you in advance again! ^v^
(04-11-2018, 02:21 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: Thanks for responding so quickly! XDDD

Ah! I need to properly think things over about the ability and nature I guess? Ah! I wanna get to it right now but it's 3 in the morning here! XDDD I got classes tomorrow too!

Although as far as I can safely say, I would prefer my Luxi from an egg! I wish I could pick my Luxi as a girl but I think it's impossible because it's still an egg before that! X3 

About the movesets? Hmmm... I think I wanted it to at least have physical moves more than status affecting moves so I could use it in battle. I'm not really familiar with egg movesets but perhaps I want the Luxi to know any dragon or physical damaging moves while its still an egg?

And about the item... We can find shiny stones in the game too right? I think I'll probably ask for an item that could incease its friendliness to get its friendship level building its way up to evolve to Luxor? I honestly don't know a proper way to build a Pokemon's friendship level other than training it and giving it berries or pokeblocks I guess?

So I suppose, I'll be fine with my Luxi to be Modest or Adamant nature plus with Super Luck ability! :3

So, to get this straight, you want a hatched Super Luck Modest Luxi (Luxis are Special Attacks/Walls, so I wouldn't recommend making it Physical) that is geared towards offense? That can be easily arranged, so when you get back online re-confirm this and you'll have your fairy dragon within 30 minutes or less!

As for raising Friendship, just walking it around enough will eventually get it to evolve into a Luxor, though finding the Soothe Bell in game (look it up on the Uranium Wiki) will greatly help in expediting that process. For Friendship boosting Items, I can buy a Berry and give it to them, or I can give you a free Shiny Stone/Scope Lens. The former Item can be obtained after you collect enough badges and come back to the berry shop in Kevlar Town, and the later Items can both be bought at the Bealbeach Dpt. Store on Thursday, top floor of the store.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(04-11-2018, 03:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 02:21 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: Thanks for responding so quickly! XDDD

So, to get this straight, you want a hatched Super Luck Modest Luxi (Luxis are Special Attacks/Walls, so I wouldn't recommend making it Physical) that is geared towards offense? That can be easily arranged, so when you get back online re-confirm this and you'll have your fairy dragon within 30 minutes or less!

As for raising Friendship, just walking it around enough will eventually get it to evolve into a Luxor, though finding the Soothe Bell in game (look it up on the Uranium Wiki) will greatly help in expediting that process. For Friendship boosting Items, I can buy a Berry and give it to them, or I can give you a free Shiny Stone/Scope Lens. The former Item can be obtained after you collect enough badges and come back to the berry shop in Kevlar Town, and the later Items can both be bought at the Bealbeach Dpt. Store on Thursday, top floor of the store.
Alright! If Luxis are better for its Sp. Attack/Defensive stats, I think I'll stick it being Modest. I'm sure it's speed is normal right? Perhaps I can just increase its speed gradually using Carbos gradually. I'm fine either way, as long as it is balanced~ :3

Regarding the items, I think I'll get a Shiny Stone and kept it for later use. I can let my Luxi hold the Soothe Bell once I found it in Route 5 in the game! (Read the wiki!) And also, the berries can be found all around Tandor region too right? If the berries can be obtained normally in the game, I'll fed the berries to the Luxi myself so no biggie. I can also further fed it the nutritional drinks and items like PP Up, HP Up, and Rare Candies (I will use some too in order to evolve an Eevee to get a Nucleon ♥)

Thank you again!

(EDIT: Oh wait! Did you say a HATCHED Luxi? I think I've made up my mind to get it as an egg. Is it not possible to get a Luxi's particular Nature and knowing it when it's still an Egg?

EDIT 2: And we can't make an egg to hold an item right?)
(04-11-2018, 06:42 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: Alright! If Luxis are better for its Sp. Attack/Defensive stats, I think I'll stick it being Modest. I'm sure it's speed is normal right? Perhaps I can just increase its speed gradually using Carbos gradually. I'm fine either way, as long as it is balanced~ :3

Regarding the items, I think I'll get a Shiny Stone and kept it for later use. I can let my Luxi hold the Soothe Bell once I found it in Route 5 in the game! (Read the wiki!) And also, the berries can be found all around Tandor region too right? If the berries can be obtained normally in the game, I'll fed the berries to the Luxi myself so no biggie. I can also further fed it the nutritional drinks and items like PP Up, HP Up, and Rare Candies (I will use some too in order to evolve an Eevee to get a Nucleon ♥)

Thank you again!

Speed is 80, which is slow for Uranium as most of the big threats have +100 Base speed at LV 100. However, Luxelong is also bulky and has good type match ups with most of the meta, so being a bit slower doesn't hurt it much. Getting Sticky Web support or a Baton Passed Speed Boost from Stenowatt can fix their SPD problem rather well, though, so plan your team accordingly to support its sweeping!

Alright, I'll get right on it for your request! I'll PM when I'm do, k?

(04-11-2018, 06:48 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 06:42 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: Alright! If Luxis are better for its Sp. Attack/Defensive stats, I think I'll stick it being Modest. I'm sure it's speed is normal right? Perhaps I can just increase its speed gradually using Carbos gradually. I'm fine either way, as long as it is balanced~ :3

Thank you again!

Speed is 80, which is slow for Uranium as most of the big threats have +100 Base speed at LV 100. However, Luxelong is also bulky and has good type match ups with most of the meta, so being a bit slower doesn't hurt it much. Getting Sticky Web support or a Baton Passed Speed Boost from Stenowatt can fix their SPD problem rather well, though, so plan your team accordingly to support its sweeping!

Alright, I'll get right on it for your request! I'll PM when I'm do, k?
EDIT: Oh wait! Did you say a HATCHED Luxi? I think I've made up my mind to get it as an egg. Is it not possible to get a Luxi's particular Nature and knowing it when it's still an Egg?

EDIT 2: And we can't make an egg to hold an item right?

EDIT 3: I misread your replies yesterday. Eggs can't hold an item afterall. Is it too late for me to ask it for an egg instead of hatched ones? But if you have started working on it, then it's fine :'333
(04-11-2018, 07:07 PM)Suhailah_Iela Wrote: EDIT: Oh wait! Did you say a HATCHED Luxi? I think I've made up my mind to get it as an egg. Is it not possible to get a Luxi's particular Nature and knowing it when it's still an Egg?

EDIT 2: And we can't make an egg to hold an item right?

EDIT 3: I misread your replies yesterday. Eggs can't hold an item afterall. Is it too late for me to ask it for an egg instead of hatched ones? But if you have started working on it, then it's fine :'333

I already breed a semi-Decent Luxi for you that has Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Wish, and Calm Mind, and is holding a Shiny Stone which altogether gives you almost perfect neutral coverage except against Syrentide, who you don't want a Luxelong to fight anyway. Combined with a Calm Mind and a Scope Lens, this set will make Crit for days and utterly decimate an opponent!

However, I can always just make an Egg and send that to you instead. No troubles!