Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flager, adamant nature, nice IV's
Does anyone have a Flager with an adamant nature and nice IV's? Smile
I'm trading a Devimp for it.
ID online: 055973
I don't have one in stock, but if you give me roughly 30 minutes, I'll breed you one.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
That's the best one that hatched at the moment:

You want to place that Devimp into GTS, or meet up in the Online Lobby to trade? In case of the latter, my Online ID would be 003730.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-13-2018, 05:28 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That's the best one that hatched at the moment:

You want to place that Devimp into GTS, or meet up in the Online Lobby to trade? In case of the latter, my Online ID would be 003730.

That one is great! Thank you so much!!
I've placed the Devimp into GTS.
There was only one Devimp in GTS with the OT 'Cherry', luckily - trade conducted!~ Enjoy your new fierly cheetah cub.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Is it possible for me to get one too? I don't have much to trade - just got to Anthell. I do have a spare water starter I could trade
(04-20-2018, 07:14 PM)smbai Wrote: Is it possible for me to get one too? I don't have much to trade - just got to Anthell. I do have a spare water starter I could trade

Hmm? Sure! I don't mind what you can offer in return, any random Pokemon is fine.

Let's see, that's the second best that hatched from the batch:

Comes with free Crunch egg move. If that exemplar is fine, feel free to place something into GTS, otherwise I'll need to breed a new batch which will take a little.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
That one will be fine thank you! I will put something in the GTS now.

EDIT: I jusst threw a Nupin into the GTS
Found that Nupin, and conducted the trade. Enjoy!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---