Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Type Eggs
Hey guys. I am starting a Dark-Type Monotype playthrough, and I am looking for anyone that would like to trade me an egg of a Dark type pokemon (or one that evolves into a dark type such as eevee or minicorn) - obviously the better IVs would be preferred but not necessary.

I am looking for approx. 8 different ppl to send an egg. Each gym that I beat, I am allowed to hatch 1 of those eggs. Since it's a new playthru, I won't have anything of value to trade so it will basically be a donation so-to-speak.

My online ID is 058915. If you add me and would like to trade me an egg, let me know. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Egg moves are fine.
As already said, I'll happily send you an Egg containing something dark! I can probably do so tomorrow if you'll be available then as well. Will you use a Dupes Clause in case you'll hatch the same species twice?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I might be around for a short time frame tomorrow afternoon between around 2pm and 4pm EDT. Also Yes I will use Dupes Clause - no sense using two of the same mon unless you have to
Ah, then I already know which species I'm chooseing for your Egg. I might be busy myself during that time tomorrow, likely will, I'll surely let you know when I'm having the Egg ready so that you can shoot me a message the next time we're both online to quick-meet in the Online Lobby.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I have a Devimp egg with your name on it. Just put a trashmon into the GTS requesting it.

Unless that's what Phantom was planning to give you, but I think I know what egg she'd be inclined to trade!
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(04-21-2018, 08:12 PM)Iron Wrote: Unless that's what Shiva was planning to give you, but I think I know what egg she'd be inclined to trade!

Shhhh, you're confusing RP-chara with person
I don't have any Devimp in stock anyway. ^^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-21-2018, 08:12 PM)Iron Wrote: I have a Devimp egg with your name on it. Just put a trashmon into the GTS requesting it.

Unless that's what Shiva was planning to give you, but I think I know what egg she'd be inclined to trade!

Alright I will put up a cubbug in a couple mins. It will be from Dark Smbai
Ah, the GTS will be used to trade the Eggs over? That simplifies things!~

I'm having a Minicorn-Egg ready, throw something in requesting for it and I'll trade it over. I hope the starter-movepool will turn out useful for you, the Dusk Stone you'd have to find yourself. C: If you'd share on this board how the playthrough turns out for you, that'd be cool.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-22-2018, 09:14 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ah, the GTS will be used to trade the Eggs over? That simplifies things!~

I'm having a Minicorn-Egg ready, throw something in requesting for it and I'll trade it over. I hope the starter-movepool will turn out useful for you, the Dusk Stone you'd have to find yourself. C: If you'd share on this board how the playthrough turns out for you, that'd be cool.

I was right about the species, even if I mixed your name up! Haha.

Devimp was sent.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Ahhh is my liking for the evoline of Minicorn so obvious?
Been pondering about giving an Egg containing a Tancoon with 4 eggmoves, but that Uni will likely be more useful. ^^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---