Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Type Eggs
Cubbug in the GTS for the minicorn.

Thanks Iron for the Devimp Smile
I didn't think this through of starting with Raptorch for flamebody for hatching eggs >.< oh well
Seeeeent~

Oh. Well, then you'd simply have to walk a little more to hatch the Eggs....
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Thank you Smile

I might have to just send the dusk stone to myself. Also if no one else wants to send an egg, do you two wanna send 4 each?
Aww, is nonelse up to send you a dark Egg? Booh, where's the community?

Now though, I don't mind sending three additional eggs. *looks through in-game Boxes* I can easily provide an Egg containing the mentioned Tancoon, an Eevee to later become an Umbreon and a Minyan if that's fine.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Dunno. No one else has replied so far lol. I started my long log of my journey tho in the other section of the forums.

But yes, those mons would be fine (depending on what Iron can get)
That leaves Baashaun, Modrille, Sableye, Tubjaw, Ratsy. I'll breed some of those if no one else replies.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Well just let me know if you guys have any ready and I will put up another Cubbug/Birbie
Good news, as I have both the promised Egg containing a Tacoon, an Eevee, a Minyan as well as that modest Colarva ready to trade over, so you can put these Cubbug/Birdie up!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Awesome thanks Smile

Might not be for a few days tho as I am moving tomorrow
Ah, no problem~ Just let me know when you've deposited something in the GTS, I hope nothing gets lost during moving.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---