Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randomizer? Where in the game?
I've heard about a Randomizer mode from some people here via posts in another sub category...  But where do I even find that, or unlock it if that's what you need to do?
Quote:* New Randomizer Mode: In it, your starter and all wild and trainer encounters will be replaced by completely random Pokémon, for a wacky and challenging game-changing experience. Unlocked after completing the game at least once. (Load a completed save once to register this achievement)

The box to enable Randomizer can be found under the Custom Settings when starting a New Game.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-22-2018, 09:26 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
Quote:* New Randomizer Mode: In it, your starter and all wild and trainer encounters will be replaced by completely random Pokémon, for a wacky and challenging game-changing experience. Unlocked after completing the game at least once. (Load a completed save once to register this achievement)

The box to enable Randomizer can be found under the Custom Settings when starting a New Game.

Ah.  Thanks!  Seems like I've got to get through the whole experience then...  Guess it makes sense though.  Get used to the game, see what it has to offer, beat it to get used to it, THEN go for the crazy mode.  I wonder if you can do Randomizer AND the Nuzloke (Forgot how to spell it, sorry) modes at once...  If you can, that'll make for an insane challenge.  Only catch one Pokemon per route, AND they're random.
I guess nothing prevents one from checking both boxes if one's up for THAT kind of challenge. ^^

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Well now. If you think you can survive, I guess you can disable Pokemarts as well as enable those two challenges. Nothing stops you from making the game nearly impossible. Also, never mentioned this yet, but I LOVE that signature image! Espeon, Umbreon, I think you two might have things backwards...