Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Type Eggs
Its still possible to send a egg? There still Minyan the poison cat to be send. His evolution became Poison/Dark, so except Ground, he have no weakness in typing
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(04-26-2018, 01:55 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Its still possible to send a egg? There still Minyan the poison cat to be send. His evolution became Poison/Dark, so except Ground, he have no weakness in typing

I already have a Minyan Egg prepared for them, ready to be sent over. However, concerning Pokemon with Dark Type, Baashaun, Modrille, Sableye, Tubjaw and Ratsy are still missing.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
。・:*:・゚’★❤[Image: fkAEH]。・:*:・゚’★❤
(04-26-2018, 02:03 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 01:55 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Its still possible to send a egg? There still Minyan the poison cat to be send. His evolution became Poison/Dark, so except Ground, he have no weakness in typing

I already have a Minyan Egg prepared for them, ready to be sent over. However, concerning Pokemon with Dark Type, Baashaun, Modrille, Sableye, Tubjaw and Ratsy are still missing.

I think I have a Ratsy with HA to breed another one. Gonna send soon.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I will throw up a cubbug for colarva now (on my smbai account).

And I will start throwing some birbies/cubbugs up on my dark smbai account