Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ALL SPECIES] Monkey & Co.: Trade, Giveaway and Advertisement Cooperation!
(04-21-2018, 02:54 AM)4everdangerous Wrote: Hey I lost my save file some months ago with some great pokemon and have decided to start playing back but i miss my pokemon i had. I had 5IV Luxi, Devimp and Volt Chick all went poof and i was wondering if you still are giving away can i get any of these 3 to make the experience feel better?

*puts a flower on the grave of the lost savefile* It's been quiiiite a while since we've seen MoneyLord again. If you're reading this by chance, I hope you're doing fine.

Voltchick I've personally never bred but it's commonly bred by others, so asking on the Breeder's Discord whether anyone has a spare one has likely a good chance to turn out fruitful. With the MysteryGift-Luxi me or - better - @Lord Windos can provide one relatively fast, and a Devimp is hatched easily as well. What nature and Ability do you want on that Devimp?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
。・:*:・゚’★❤[Image: fkAEH]。・:*:・゚’★❤
Thanks. I have gotten devimp and volchik through some nice people on the discord.
But it seems no one has a luxi so if you can help me out still that would be great thanks.
None can provide a Luxi?
*looks through in-game Boxes* No Luxi in stock, any I had were wondertraded during the last Event. Though I can quickbreed you with free Draco Meteor eggmove one then - what nature and ability shall it have? Bold will take me a little longer, timid or modest I can provide faster. You'd rather have Regenerator or Super Luck as the Ability?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-22-2018, 05:29 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: None can provide a Luxi?
*looks through in-game Boxes* No Luxi in stock, any I had were wondertraded during the last Event. Though I can quickbreed you with free Draco Meteor eggmove one then - what nature and ability shall it have? Bold will take me a little longer, timid or modest I can provide faster. You'd rather have Regenerator or Super Luck as the Ability?
I think i would much prefer Super Luck Modest or Timid would be fine. Thanks
@4everdangerous, I have your Luxi ready. Simply place anything on GTS and let me me know of it, then I'll trade it over to you.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---