Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there! I got some questions!
(09-25-2016, 09:10 PM)Androziel Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 01:58 PM)RayquazaLord Wrote: Because the devs are gone. The people supporting the game are adding small things (Move Tutors, some ways to get previously unobtainable items, etc) and fixing bugs. In terms of what is essentially missing content (think of it as DLC), unless the original devs come back, we'll never see it.

This is completely not true @RayquazaLord, we are fixing all the major issues with the game first so we can bring a polished game to the fans and then we will be adding new content based on the direction the team sees fit at the time.

See? Trust in our devs a little more, as they already have done so much for us so far. Why would they stop now? Well, bare Nintendo lawyering up....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-24-2016, 03:34 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 02:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 01:58 PM)RayquazaLord Wrote: Because the devs are gone. The people supporting the game are adding small things (Move Tutors, some ways to get previously unobtainable items, etc) and fixing bugs. In terms of what is essentially missing content (think of it as DLC), unless the original devs come back, we'll never see it.

Considering that the original Devs have washed their hands of this game, and have left it in the hands of the public, it may be possible for future updates. Never give up hope!

Yes, basically! My first answer was when Official devs hasn't made any official announcement. But now that they have, @Androziel and @ReeNormies will be adding more content sooner or later. Right now they have to focus on bug fixes and security first. But rest assured, there will be more contents!

Ah, security. Gladly appreciated after a looooot of my progress has been killed by a chain of misfortune + technical failures. We'll see us in heaven, my shiny Chyinmunk. *sob*

Uh... I wonder when we'll get the opportunity of catch Baitatao and Krakanao, because they're an awesome design and I look forward to meet and train those two sea monsters. ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

This is completely not true @RayquazaLord, we are fixing all the major issues with the game first so we can bring a polished game to the fans and then we will be adding new content based on the direction the team sees fit at the time.

I'm so glad I was wrong. Keep it up @Androziel and friends.
(09-27-2016, 06:11 PM)RayquazaLord Wrote:

I'm so glad I was wrong. Keep it up @Androziel and friends.
Sometime, being wrong is the best thing in the world. I wish the best for the devs as well~.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650