Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Shiny Pajay
Random encounter while grinding, IVs aren’t anything to write home about, and it’s not got a good nature either, but someone may want it. Not looking for anything crazy, just something with decent IVs and nature for my play through.
Has none screamed 'here!' so far? If that blue Pahar is still available, I gladly take it for collective reasons.

Let's see, I can offer a competitive impish Barewl or a competitive jolly Baashaun with a flaw in HP in return that I once got from WT and wanted to throw back in anyway; or selfbred adamant Petrify-Chimicals with 4 egg moves, jolly Minicorn with 4 offensive eggmoves or a timid Regenerator-Luxi with Draco Meteor. These have either 4 or 5 IV.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(04-27-2018, 04:18 PM)IPhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Has none screamed 'here!' so far? If that blue Pahar is still available, I gladly take it for collective reasons.

Let's see, I can offer a competitive impish Barewl or a competitive jolly Baashaun with a flaw in HP in return that I once got from WT and wanted to throw back in anyway; or selfbred adamant Petrify-Chimicals with 4 egg moves, jolly Minicorn with 4 offensive eggmoves or a timid Regenerator-Luxi with Draco Meteor. These have either 4 or 5 IV.

Do you possibly have a decent Volchik? That’s my main want. If not the chimical is perfect. Thanks!
Decent Volchick in stock I'm lacking, but I can breed you a timid one in 5 IV in roughly half an hour right away. I'll let you know once they have hatched!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-28-2018, 06:24 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Decent Volchick in stock I'm lacking, but I can breed you a timid one in 5 IV in roughly half an hour right away. I'll let you know once they have hatched!~

Wow, thanks so much, just lmk when you wanna trade ?.
Finished, so if you tell me your Online ID and can spare the time, we can meet up in the Online Lobby right away to conduct the trade~ Mine would be 003730.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-28-2018, 07:03 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Finished, so if you tell me your Online ID and can spare the time, we can meet up in the Online Lobby right away to conduct the trade~ Mine would be 003730.

Great. My ID is 059053. Adding you now
(04-28-2018, 07:03 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Finished, so if you tell me your Online ID and can spare the time, we can meet up in the Online Lobby right away to conduct the trade~ Mine would be 003730.

Sorry, didn’t realize you can’t trade from the box. I’ll grab it now
(04-28-2018, 07:03 AM)L PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Finished, so if you tell me your Online ID and can spare the time, we can meet up in the Online Lobby right away to conduct the trade~ Mine would be 003730.

How do I leave trade? There’s no cancel
(04-28-2018, 07:15 AM)scott2105 Wrote: How do I leave trade? There’s no cancel

Stuck? Weird, it's lagging in my case as well. If there's no cancel, simply close the game window, then we can try again.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---