Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential New Mega Evolutions
(10-30-2016, 10:12 PM)senwood Wrote: I would prefer Mega Harptera to keep the Gale Wings though, I feel it is a much better skill than Moxie. If I can suggest few things (not sure if it makes it overpowered, lol).

Ability: Gale Force (or something), basically a super Gale Wings, gives priority to flying-type moves and add STAB to it, since Mega Harptera loses the flying-type.

Statwise, maybe add speed to the other stats instead.
--
For Mega Oblivicorn, I find infiltrator is a much weaker counterpart to magic bounce. If I can suggest to use Pure Power or No Guard instead.

For Oblivicorn, it's stats are already so good I figured Infiltrator would be good enough, as well as making sense (the long horn infiltrates). Pure Power would be very overpowered, while No Guard wouldn't be that useful for it's moveset. I do like the idea for Harptera, though.
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega version of Oblivicorn, especially in the spirit of Halloween. Tongue
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Cody said it, so it's likely to come to pass! Yay~!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
What do you know? I'm mildly influental!
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
Looking forward for Mega Oblivicorn!

@CrazyDragon, true, Pure Power would be OP and No Guard does not help Mega Oblivicorn at all.

I think the most suitable ability would be if Mega Kiricorn and Oblivicorn follows Xerneas and Yveltal ability (Fairy and Dark Aura) as a pair. I can see them as two opposing side of Fairy and Dark! Although both are fairy types.
I would rather have M-Kiricorn keep Magic Bounce, and Oblivicorn get something like Guts or Moxie. Throw the out and use Moldbreaker, then Switch to its Mega at the right time to cause some mayhem! Wehehehehehehe!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
May I add something?
Mega Pajay
Atk: 40 (-10)
Def: 85(+25)
Sp.Atk: 160(+40)
Sp.Def: 90(+10)
Spd: 135(+35)
Appearance: Longer wings, bigger flames, it's mask-thing covers it's lower beak, tail feather is long and rainbow-colored.
Abillity: No Guard.
Learnset changes: Learns Huricane.
Jump! Jump! Dodge! Dodge!
*Furious Screaming*
Tandor Casual League Sewer Theme Gym Leader.
(11-07-2016, 05:37 AM)crulla Wrote: May I add something?
Mega Pajay
Atk: 40 (-10)
Def: 85(+25)
Sp.Atk: 160(+40)
Sp.Def: 90(+10)
Spd: 135(+35)
Appearance: Longer wings, bigger flames, it's mask-thing covers it's lower beak, tail feather is long and rainbow-colored.
Abillity: No Guard.
Learnset changes: Learns Huricane.

So just a better Pidgeot? Seems cool.
My team: