Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Although I've started to post already thought I might as well introduce myself:
name: Mikaruge108
hobbies: watching anime and playing video games
when I am playing the canon pokemon games, I am usually shiny hunting (although I am currently in the midst of a horrible shiny drought)
my other favorite video game series include Final Fantasy and Senran Kagura. (My avatar is the main character of that series)
my fav anime include Neon Genesis Evangelion among other shorter anime (don't normally watch anything over 60 eps.)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Hello Hello, matey! Glad to see fresh blood in the forums, so I hope you stay around awhile before heading off to the Discord for the game, as that's where most of the community is concentrated now in days. Don't go there myself, though, so I could be wrong! Oh, and have a snickerdoodle! *Tosses a bag of them at you, before vanishing*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(05-02-2018, 02:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hello Hello, matey! Glad to see fresh blood in the forums, so I hope you stay around awhile before heading off to the Discord for the game, as that's where most of the community is concentrated now in days. Don't go there myself, though, so I could be wrong! Oh, and have a snickerdoodle! *Tosses a bag of them at you, before vanishing*

Hu- wha wha? where'd these cookies come from? was some one here or did they never exist to begin with? (DBZAbridged joke)
(05-02-2018, 02:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hello Hello, matey! Glad to see fresh blood in the forums, so I hope you stay around awhile before heading off to the Discord for the game, as that's where most of the community is concentrated now in days.

Ssshhh, Windos, why are you even saying this when we just got a new member on this board who at least posts stuff? *playfully nudges you for the sake of silence*

These cookies never existed. They're....all in our imagination! We're just stuck in the Matrix!!! *noms one that just appeared outta nowhere* They still taste good though.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(05-02-2018, 02:47 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 02:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hello Hello, matey! Glad to see fresh blood in the forums, so I hope you stay around awhile before heading off to the Discord for the game, as that's where most of the community is concentrated now in days.

Ssshhh, Windos, why are you even saying this when we just got a new member on this board who at least posts stuff? *playfully nudges you for the sake of silence*

These cookies never existed. They're....all in our imagination! We're just stuck in the Matrix!!! *noms one that just appeared outta nowhere* They still taste good though.

that they do... that they do. *munches a macadamia nut cookie that appeared in front of him*