Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The alerts system (is this the right place?)
Not sure if this is the right subforum, but for some reason, the "alerts" button doesn't work, and I have to go to my User Control Panel to check my alerts.
Eeeeeeeeee, so that's the case for another person too!~ To me it doesn't work either as it should, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't in Firefox although javascript is enabled. (I usually block it) It doesn't bother me to go to the User CP instead, but out of curiosity: @CodySP, have you any idea how this issue came from lately, have you changed anything about the board's mechanics or is this a bug?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I've been having issues with the Alerts shortcut button as well.  However, if I click the logo at the top of the page to go back to/refresh the home page of the forums, the shortcut works fine afterwards.  I have no idea why.
I've been experiencing the same thing but as Dragon mentioned, clicking the logo and refreshing the page usually does the trick. I've been looking into possible issues but haven't come up with a solid idea of what's causing it yet. The search continues! Big Grin
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
If you drag the alerts link to a new tab (or to the current one), that will also open it - just not as a popup window.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."