Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mysterios Flag in Summary Screen
Hello everyone,

I've just got a Minyan through GTS and it has a - by me - unknown flag in its summary screen.
It resembles a maroon (google translation, also: sorrel; red-brown) tile/flag with a black question mark in it.
Can someone tell me what it means?

ps: I would have inserted a picture, but I didn't manage to find out how. If you need to look at it, you have to tell me how.
That's just weird. Can you indeed show a picture of it? To insert one, you can upload a screenshot on websites like imgur, photobucket or tumblr and then enter the URL by clicking here when writing a new post:
[Image: tumblr_p9aoqdeLaV1vh0d58o7_r1_1280.png]
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Easiest way is to upload the picture somewhere (sta.sh, photobucket, imgur, etc) and then use the "insert an image" button here to add it from the link.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
[Image: UcZI5hI.jpg]

That was the first time I had to do something like that. To be honest: Don't you think it is a little to effortful to use a external service (external website) to post a photo in this forum? (Though, I think other forums I used once in the past did the same. But since I'm not used to it...)

Edit: Had to try it four times. Too complex Angry
Thats strange. I never such symbol before. I know each symbol have a country when the pokemon belongs to that same place: Brazil, USA, Mexico, etc. But that one...I never see before.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
A bit of effortful maybe, yes, but that's the way it is ^^;

Looks more like an error than an actual flag, maybe the developers can tell or help more.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Soo... can i save and close my game? Or shouldn't I? Will it devastate my save-game?
Should I release the pokemon?
I would probably release that Minyan and then save, yes, just because it's strange, suspicious, not even shiny and to be on the safe side as people can throw everything into Wondertrade and GTS - but the decision is yours in the end.

In worst case scenario, there's a back-up save file under C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups, but let us not think that negatively.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
OK, I desided to trade that strange Minyan to another save, which isn't that important than my main save ;-)

So I can make another photos, if needed.
(06-02-2018, 04:57 PM)Clovis Wrote: OK, I desided to trade that strange Minyan to another save, which isn't that important than my main save ;-)

Oi. That'll work as well I guess, lolz.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---