Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Battle Simulator - now online!
So, I know it's rather uncommon for me to post in the Competitive Section of this board, as I'm actually none who seriously dabbles in competitive play with Pokemon. But I was lurking on Discord thinking nothing bad when a ping arrived me and the crowd it reached went excited and hyped all among me...

The reason for is that a Battle Simulator for Pokemon Uranium has just been released, something @amibu worked at in the background.
You can find it here: http://pokemonuranium.org/simauth/sso/

Now go build a team, import one and battle away!~ Seemingly Tournaments may be held soon enough without that annoying desyncs.
[Image: PokeballGO1-704x403.jpg]

However, some things are told to not be implended yet, and things are still being refined and polished.

The most active discussion seems to be ongoing in the competitive channel of Breeder's Guild, but check out @shademonkey's own channel solely for the battling acpect in Pokemon Uranium as well! I'll leave it to them to give the invitation link as I seem to be unable to find it just now. ^^;
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Great to see that this has finally become a thing!  Woo hoo!  Looking forward to seeing it get developed further, and definitely looking forward to using it in the future to conduct battles!
Holy guacamole, I am DEFINATELY hyped for this news! Having a battle sim for Uranium is one of my biggest dreams, so I'd love to test it out in my free time and see its full and complete release someday! Keep us updated about this, my dear!

@Dragonstrike : I would be quite willing to help you test your own teams on the sim, when that day comes mate!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(06-13-2018, 06:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Holy guacamole, I am DEFINATELY hyped for this news! Having a battle sim for Uranium is one of my biggest dreams, so I'd love to test it out in my free time and see its full and complete release someday! Keep us updated about this, my dear!

@Dragonstrike : I would be quite willing to help you test your own teams on the sim, when that day comes mate!

It's been really off and on today, but that's only because it's most certainly a work in progress still.  Definitely looking forward to when it's more stable and complete.

Totally willing to take you up on that offer when it becomes feasible!
(06-13-2018, 06:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Holy guacamole, I am DEFINATELY hyped for this news! Having a battle sim for Uranium is one of my biggest dreams, so I'd love to test it out in my free time and see its full and complete release someday! Keep us updated about this, my dear!

I-I can try keeping an eye open for updates or the like and share here! >/w/<
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Wow, this seems so exciting!
But it doesn't work for me, I can't connect to it, can't even open the page......Is it still under construction?

Online ID:232277
I'm Japanese and not a English speaker, sorry for bad grammars, spellings etc.
(06-15-2018, 10:58 AM)tarutaru Wrote: Wow, this seems so exciting!
But it doesn't work for me, I can't connect to it, can't even open the page......Is it still under construction?

Yes.  It was up for a little bit for testing purposes, but I think the server was a little unstable and still needs a little work from my brief and limited time messing with it.

Still exciting that this is in development, though!
~~UPDATE~~

The Battle Simulator is up again. *covers ears as the crowd  goes 'whoo!' again* The URL is different now, I've edited it in the first post of this thread.

However, you now need a Battle ID to use the Simulator: You can find it when entering the Online Lobby of your Game and selecting 'Battling' from the options. Please remember to not share this code to anyone and keep it safe.
[Image: tumblr_p9aoqdeLaV1vh0d58o10_r3_540.png]
Furthermore, it's not possible anymore (or yet) to import Pokemon from your Game as it wasn't programmed originally.

That's it then, battle away!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(06-15-2018, 02:38 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: ~~UPDATE~~

The Battle Simulator is up again. *covers ears as the crowd  goes 'whoo!' again* The URL is different now, I've edited it in the first post of this thread.

However, you now need a Battle ID to use the Simulator: You can find it when entering the Online Lobby of your Game and selecting 'Battling' from the options. Please remember to not share this code to anyone and keep it safe.

Furthermore, it's not possible anymore (or yet) to import Pokemon from your Game as it wasn't programmed originally.

That's it then, battle away!~

That definitely sounds like a good solution to the chaos that was the first beta.  Might be testing this thing out myself in a little bit!  Woo hoo!

Thanks for the update, Phantom!
Built a team in the Sim, but I can't seem to get the system to recognize that I actually did so, as all the teams I have available is 'Untitled Team' . It also says I'm not connected to the sever. Are you having the same problems as me, Dragonstrike?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650