Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 6
WE'RE DOING IT, I DIDN'T THINK WE WERE DOING IT AGAIN BUT THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN! YOU WANTED IT, WE LISTENED, AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR SPOUSE, TELL YOUR MOM, TELL THAT ONE GUY AT WORK (You know, that one guy?) BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE OF URANIUM...!

The 6th Wondertrade Extravaganza is rolling into town.

THE GREAT WONDERTRADE EXTRAVAGANZA 6

Through nothing but force of will and an undying love for this fantastic little universe we call Pokemon Uranium, Breeders from across the globe answered our call, a call that we made with the intention of bringing people together to enjoy the hard work and time that goes into this project, it's a chance for new players to bolster their ranks with expertly bred Pokemon, and a chance for veterans to fill up some holes in their team composition. 

When I created The first Wondertrade extravaganza event almost two years ago, never in my life would I have imagined that I'd still be hosting it all these many months later. Originally, it was designed to be a one off thing, something to bring a little bit of life back into Multiplayer as the team tweaked the online performance, I never would have guessed that it would become so wildly popular, so much so that as soon as one Extravaganza ended, I'd be flooded with questions as to when we would host the next one. As always, as this is a community dependent event, thank you for making this all possible!

Now We've done this five times before, so I'm surprised I still have to do this, but I'm going to ask anyway.

What is the Wondertrade Extravaganza? 

Glad you asked, Mysterious voice! It gives me a wonderful opportunity to explain these events to both trainers new and old!

The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza is a massive trading event in which a collective of Uranium's best and brightest breeders come together to put literally THOUSANDS of 4, 5 and even 6 IV Pokemon in to Pokemon Uranium's Wondertrade that's available to all players at any nearby Pokemon Center. Trainers have the opportunity to grab some truly stupendous Pokemon and start a new team of super-powered High IV behemoths or take many of these mysterious Pokemon and train them up into your existing team. The choice and options are truly limitless as there are no restrictions on which of these Pokemon any one breeder decides to breed and they can breed any number of them at the same time! Trainers have also been known to throw Shinies into the Wondertrade during the event

[b]When do I have to be around to take part in the festivities?
[/b]

The event will take place on Saturday July 14th at 2:00PM PST, 5:00PM EST, 10:00PM BST 11:00PM CEST Until 7:00PM PST, 10:00PM EST, 3:00AM BST, 4:00AM CEST

Don't see your timezone? See This Link

Fantastic! But who should I expect to see come with awesome pokemon!?

The Expert Breeder list

@D3adlock#7175 OT: Dammit OID: 020973

@Shrek101 OT: Eric OID: 051817

@Cheese#0217 OT: I OID: 240008

@Robbydog#2739 OT: RobbyBDog OID: 009405

@EeveeBailey OT: Bailey OID: 219745

@Olij#5474 OT: Olivier / Olivia OID: 035487 / 063015

@Xenoic#3287 OT: Xenoic OID: 246632

@DeveonButMent#8979 OT: Menticide OID: 060421

@Koentine#3825 OT: Ellen OID: 232007

@AllStar#8086 OT: Wiz OID:109768

@Syndroke#0157 OT: Syndroke OID: 250911

@HoneyDoe#2165 OT: Jon OID: 057189

@Alexander A.D. Moon#6875 OT: Alex OID: 236247

@Vyhnn#3438 OT: Vyhn OID: 027308 / 247421

@Pegacorn#5103 OT: Pegacorn OID: 054568

@KyroDescan#2225 OT: Descan OID: 010649

@Chey#3477 OT: Sam OID: 045202

@Asa OT: Asa OID: 065574

@Zyro#3598 OT: Zyro OID: 250002

@ShandowX OT: Semus OID: 002963

@PhantomUnderYourDesk OT: Phantom OID: 003730

@Dragonstrike OT: Bryce OID: 141813

@Lord Windos OT: Deelisa Online ID: 000650

@kooks OT: Natalie Online ID: 000666
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
As I've done for these past 2 years, you can count me in on this fest, Cody! Global ID still is 000650, and I have plenty of Eggs saved up that I couldn't trade away last event, so I'm ready this time!!!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Eeeeeekkkk, it's that time again?! *faint sob* It's been so long... *all silently packs away Tshirt that says 'When's WTE#6 coming, Cody?'* YOU and everyone who's contributing to making this event possible in the first place deserves praise!

Count me in as always, while it's been a while since I've actively played Uranium I can always breed up neat things!~ OT's still 'Phantom', Online ID is still 003730 and I'm still a @PoisonousEevee#3631 on Discord.

'Tell your spouse'...? I can't do that as I have none, but I can tell my OTP! @Lord Windos, LOOK! Shipmons incoming as usual?~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(06-24-2018, 04:04 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (…)
'Tell your spouse'...? I can't do that as I have none, but I can tell my OTP! @Lord Windos, LOOK! Shipmons incoming as usual?~

You bet ya, my dearest, most wonderful treasures *Suddenly picks you up in a hug, and dances around in place!* Oh, I'm so happy the WTE has finally come around again! Ahahahaha!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Nyyeee, what are you doing there, my dear??!! (⁄ ⁄•⁄o⁄•⁄ ⁄) 
*C...can't help but to return the hug tenderly, but instant-faints a moment later due to the sheer intensity* OHKO.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Uh oh.  Sounds like I might have to start cleaning out my PC boxes again...
so.....here we are again XD
i'll try to make possible my participation Smile
[Image: uranium_team.png]
(06-24-2018, 08:55 PM)BCRKangust Wrote: so.....here we are again XD
i'll try to make possible my participation  Smile

Hopefully so, mate! I always like seeing you around here, so if you can make it, I'll be sure to reserve a shipmon just for you!

... I've been waiting for that since last WTE! More prepared than before, I'll try to give away some types of pokemon that weren't in my mind when I was playing for the first time – until the time I decided to fill up the pokedex, of course. So you can count on me to diversify those wondertrades which will come.
OT: George
OID: 034946
(06-25-2018, 04:34 PM)George Wrote: ... I've been waiting for that since last WTE! More prepared than before, I'll try to give away some types of pokemon that weren't in my mind when I was playing for the first time – until the time I decided to fill up the pokedex, of course. So you can count on me to diversify those wondertrades which will come.

Awww, that rejoices me to hear/read! If I end up catching a Pokemon from you even, joy increases. I still have and cherish these two shiny Eevees you've traded me, greetings from them. <3
--Windos is my OTP ❤---