Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 6
As said, this is somehow normal to happen as a WTE seems to stressful for the server. Understandable, be patient! I'm still at late-minute hatching. ^^;
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Alright, I've done with hatching last Eggs, got snacks and tea, NOW I'll start sending in Pokemon myself!~ RNG didn't gift me a Minicorn with a blue mane, but three female competitive ones with thei Hidden Ability and four eggmoves in a row. They'll be traded as well!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Whoahw, it was my 5th or so trade and I already got the following. Thank you so much, kooks! <3

[Image: tumblr_pbvljgu4Gl1vh0d58o1_540.png]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Where is everyone?! One complete Box is out, I got the a female competitiv Cubbug with its HA in a precious Friend Ball as another personal highlight, a flock of Minicorn is incoming then - stomp and overrun them with your magical adorableness, my unicorns, TO ARMS!
EDIT: Some shipmons join the flock!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Oh hey, @George, I got a Minyan with its HA from you! 'Nocato' is a fine nickname, thanks! Keeping it.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-14-2018, 05:39 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh hey, @George, I got a Minyan with its HA from you! 'Nocato' is a fine nickname, thanks! Keeping it.

Glad to read that! And I'm happy that I received 1ux1 as well.
I really take hours to type and revise a single paragraph...
Alright, I think I'm done tossing my stuff into WT.  Ended up trading with myself 4 or 5 times, funnily enough.  Got some really neat stuff, too!

This thing looks great.  Sure, it's incredibly frail on the physical side, but Chainite's job isn't to take hits, it's to dish them out, so having a decent Attack IV and perfect Speed with an Adamant nature is great!  Particularly since this is a genderless pokemon...thanks, kooks!

This Devimp is just too perfect as far as I'm concerned in this case.  Near perfect IVs, shiny, in a love ball, decent nature...only real complaint is that the Ability and Nature aren't quite perfect for each other, but hey, this thing's still as good as you can ask for a shiny to be!  Once again, thanks kooks!

This one's from Olij using the Olivia OT.  Nothing special overall as far as the stats go, but I do really like how Shiny Pahar looks Smile

Another one from kooks!  It's a terrible shame that it's male, but ah well, that's how the cookie crumbles.

...how the heck did I end up with two more purple Orchynx?  And on top of that, they were within 4 trades of each other, too.  The Overgrow one was trade #13 of the evening, and the Battle Armor one was trade #16 (and it's even really close to being a competitive shiny!  It's Careful, the Speed IV is 19, and the other IVs are all 31, which is definitely somewhat acceptable as far as a specially defensive Metalynx goes!). They were from the same OT, too! Thanks, Vyhnn!
So many shinies! *dies* I still have several Boxes to go, but so far all shipmon are out! This WTE works way better for me, I'm receiving way less wildcaught Pokemon. <3
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Another personal highlight, awww! *hugs it dearly*

[Image: tumblr_pbvljgu4Gl1vh0d58o2_r1_540.png]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-14-2018, 06:15 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: So many shinies! *dies* I still have several Boxes to go, but so far all shipmon are out! This WTE works way better for me, I'm receiving way less wildcaught Pokemon. <3

ikr? It feels great, actually getting some decent stuff.

I also got a couple neat HA pokemon I didn't have before, some of which I've been wanting for ages but haven't gotten around to hunting for yet.

- Tough Claws Barand! (from OTs Tan and Barentor)
- Pickup Ratsy (from OT Quarter)
- Intimidate Baashaun! (from Olij's Olivia OT again)
- Water Veil Buizel (from OT Mimi)
- Chlorophyll Chicoatl! (from OT Barentor)
- Telepathy Costraw (from OT Eric, which is Shrek101!)
- Sheer Force Frynai! (from OT Ellen, which is Koentine!  Also from OT Kavalry!)
- Contrary Chimical! (from OT Barentor again)
- Snow Warning Glaslug! (from...you guessed it!  Barentor!)
- Moody Birbie! (from OT Semus, which is ShandowX!)
- Prankster Sableye! (from Ellen/Koentine again!)

Got some other cool pokemon too, but it's the shinies and new HAs that I really tend to keep an eye out for Smile