Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low battery message
Just wondering: is there a way to disable the message reminding you to save the game when the battery is low; my laptop is glitchy and tends to think that the battery has no charge when that is not the case. So this message has become somewhat of a nuisance for me; popping up at the worst possible times (a couple times it popped up when I entered a cave while the screen was still black and made it seem like Uranium froze.)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
I guess there isn't...? I'm getting that message as well frequently when playing, although my laptop IS connected to an electrical outlet when playing as the game laggs horribly otherwise. I'm just ignoring it. ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
mine is plugged in too (it'd turn itself off otherwise) but still rather confusing that it sometimes pops up when i just enter/exit a cave when text is normally not supposed to appear and I get this message. Dodgy  semi soft-lock (have to mash a confirm button to exit it)
Make a Bug Report maybe? Might not solve things 'immediately', but at least it'll bring some awareness to that issue. Or get a new laptop
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
posted snap in the Bug Reporting thread. Now to be patient for the next release. (I'd have to do video for the occasional times that it appears halfway through a warp and I don't have any programs to capture video of Uranium. {When I posted video of Ultima I used VBA's built-in video recording feature})can't really afford a new laptop now; the one I'm using is a salvaged Gateway (when I got it it had no Hard Drive or charge cable. Used Hard Drive from my old HP (the screen was busted on it) and charge cable from an Acer I used back in school that [the computer] no longer worked. sold said Acer to have a computer repair store adjust the hard drive to work with my "new" computer.) only issues with it is the (now fixed)incompatibility w/ OpenGL (3D graphics) and a problem booting (it does a reboot cycle for some reason or another and that is what was acting up for 15 days.)