Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Project Azurite is searching for new team members
As the title says, the crystallized FanGame-in-making is looking for people to help with the project since a little over a week now.

[Image: tumblr_pc69tabdq21vh0d58o1_1280.png]

http://www.projectazurite.com/apply

After much pondering and considering, I decided to indeed apply as a Character Artist >///< I draw and create things going into that direction anyway when I'm having the time and muse, and doing what I enjoy to contribute to a Game feels like...a big step to take, but better being brave here than having missed a potential chance, especially since Sleepy (the Lead Developer) told that I can still send some of my works to them although it's drawn traditional.

....W-wish me luck?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Oh wow, that's great! Hope things go well with the role. *gets a batch of congratulatory cookies ready*
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
*nimbles one of the cookies in secret* I tasted blood now! *instant-faints*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Ooh, how exciting! Hope ya get the position! Not every day you get the chance to do significant work on a big fan game!
Nothing new yet, I'm just patiently waiting for some news.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Thanksfor the heads up. I also just applied, I hope we can both get in.
(07-28-2018, 06:57 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Thanksfor the heads up. I also just applied, I hope we can both get in.

Aaaaahhhh glad that I could lead you into this direction, and good luck to you as well!

While we're already on it, if I may ask... How's your own Game doing, Pokemon Infinity?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-29-2018, 09:12 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 06:57 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Thanksfor the heads up. I also just applied, I hope we can both get in.

Aaaaahhhh glad that I could lead you into this direction, and good luck to you as well!

While we're already on it, if I may ask... How's your own Game doing, Pokemon Infinity?

It’s been sidelined because of college and my original manga. I still don’t know if it will be a real game or not, which is why I thought I’d apply to see what the details of making a game would entail. 48/169 pokemon are done though. I’ve been super busy as you can probably tell.
Sounds like a good idea. Oh, and furthermore good luck with the original manga; I've seen it on deviantART already and am liking it so far.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-29-2018, 03:00 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Sounds like a good idea. Oh, and furthermore good luck with the original manga; I've seen it on deviantART already and am liking it so far.

Aw, thank you. I’m hoping to get it published one day so that means a lot.