Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nintendo continues its fight against gamers
(03-22-2024, 01:45 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: I have no idea why TPC decided that Relic Castle was a threat, though. Selling of fangames? Plans to make a Pokemon-centric forum of their own? Kinda bonkers, really.

Why'd they also take down a 7 year old YouTube video showcasing a mod that replaced enemy models in a CoD game with Pikachu?

This all just seems very indiscriminate and out of touch with the fans at first glance (though I will give them that headshotting Pikachu with a gun is probably a bit much, a 7 year old video does not sound like a prime target)

Relic Castle still has their discord server at least, so at least their community hasn't been nuked entirely.
Oh for the -

I crash for half a day to sleep off the overworking I've done, and I wake up to find Nintendon't being a bastard again. Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggh.....this is part of the reason why I don't have any faith in humanity at large, and yet another reason why I will NEVER buy anything from that crooked company again. Taking down fan projects is one thing - a real shitty thing, but it is TECHNICALLY within their purvue to do so to defend their IP... -but taking down an entire fan site that was only tangently involved in that is a massive overstep straight off the ravine. If I was not sure that the legion of Nintendon't fans and all the capital they had would make it impossible I'd suggest mass boycots of their products to get them to sod off until they adopted more ethical and positive business relationships with their fanbase. Because this? This move is how you turn it against you ENTIRELY for any other company not as big or old.

God, I hate that we can't legit hurt stupid, moronic , and hyper aggressive companies anymore - be REAL nice to be able to rub their noses in the shit they cause to get them to CUT IT OUT.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I just want to understand one damn thing: Why? Just...why? Those bunch of morons of Nintendo can't just stop for a second or two and see if they continue the path they are, they will only loose more prestige and fans? Honestly, I not that surprise anymore, since they are just a bunch of morons at this point.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.