Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Update] Quick fix regarding E-mails
Howdy Uranium fans,

Keeping this short and sweet we had run into an issue with Notification and Activation e-mails not being sent when requested, this was a configuration error that was overlooked (by me) when the forum switched to a new server. The proper credentials have been added and the issue should now be fixed. Smile

Also, please thank @Iron for this one as it probably would have taken much longer for me to notice had he not brought it to my attention. Thanks a bunch, Iron!

If the problem persists or occurs again let me know and I'll dig into it to see what I can find!

Thanks all,
Cody
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
While this problem had zero impact on me, I appreciate you fixing it Cody. And you too, Iron! Thanks, mates!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Glad I finally get to be a full member of this community Big Grin
Fear can sometimes be your worst opponent...
But it's always your best tutor.
[Image: wUxmKDX.png]
"Donkey noodle"
MacarrĂ£o de burro
Donkey Noodle!

Side note I think we should also note the email will likely go to your junk box, so be sure to unmark it as junk!
Donkey Noodle
Donkey noodle!
(08-20-2018, 05:07 PM)CodySP Wrote: Howdy Uranium fans,

Keeping this short and sweet we had run into an issue with Notification and Activation e-mails not being sent when requested, this was a configuration error that was overlooked (by me) when the forum switched to a new server. The proper credentials have been added and the issue should now be fixed. Smile

Also, please thank @Iron for this one as it probably would have taken much longer for me to notice had he not brought it to my attention. Thanks a bunch, Iron!

If the problem persists or occurs again let me know and I'll dig into it to see what I can find!

Thanks all,
Cody

Donkey Noodle