Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starters
(09-09-2018, 01:33 PM)SunGoddess23 Wrote: Yeah I am hold on I'll be there though not sure if I need to have the pokemon on my team or not

Oh, or wait a moment - if you're free and there right now, we can quick-meet up right now and finish the trade! ^^ Yes, you would need to take the Pokemon to trade into your team.

My Online ID would be 003730, will wait for you in the Lobby then in a moment.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Alright I'm on the online lobby and I've added you as a friend mine is
sorry I don't know what happened getting back on now my window crashed or something. Btw love your Shiny eevee and that Unicorn
Phew, that had some sort of rough start, but everything has worked out in the end. Enjoy the Starters~
Cubbug with adorable nicknames are best.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
lol thanks glad you like their nicknames. I love your shiny Eevee did you breed for it?
(09-09-2018, 01:52 PM)SunGoddess23 Wrote: I love your shiny Eevee did you breed for it?

Aww thanks, I quite enjoy her as well! Didn't breed it myself though, I won the smol one in an anniversary give-away of the creator's Collective Discord Server of Uranium. ^^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I see lucky you I may have to breed my own eventually because I would love to get shiny Nucleon