Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I made a hidden power type calculator
Since the NPC who indicates the type of hidden power is available much later in the game than the TM itself, I was looking for an online calculator but I didn't find any so I made one: link.

Hopefully some of you will find it useful! And yes I know my graphics design skills are impressive.
Simple, but effective! Thanks for making this, mate! Calcs. for HP were not much of an issue before imo, but this program does streamline the process and helps you calc HPs for non-Breed Pokémon, so this pretty useful!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I pretty much suck at calculating Hidden Power because I never looked deeper into this move, so I actually kinda appreciate this calculator as it saves a bit of time to head to the NPC with the matching Pokemon everytime!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Not sure this tool was explicitly needed since the wiki has a very, very helpful chart on it that details which IV spreads result in which HP types on the page for the move itself, but it's still cool to see tools like this.

Then again, I suppose the wiki page for Hidden Power isn't the first place that most would check for how to determine what type of HP your pokemon has (it's actually really easy to do, believe it or not. All you have to do is check which IVs are even and which are odd, and HP and Attack don't really affect Hidden Power's type at all unless you want Hidden Power Fairy)
I feel that tool is almost perfect for the people who are too lazy to check the wiki or an in-game NPC everytime they'd like to see what Type Hidden Power has on a particular Pokemon (me) or simply aren't too interested in looking a little deeper into the move and/or how to breed a particular Type (also me). Just type in your IV and you get the result with one click! That's quality of life.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`