Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Battle your own Virtual Trainer
Make it possible to battle your own Virtual Trainer to see how the AI handles your team.
Sounds interesting, not a bad idea!
My team:

Oblivicorn, Yatagaryu, Harptera, Cocancer (Halloween), Xenoqueen, Syrentide (Mega)
I would like this, but it really doesn't serve a point other than just fooling around. I could see this happening later when the devs aren't consumed with bug reports and ironing out a few other wrinkles.
The smartest idiot you ever met.

Exclamation Current project: competitive pkmn breeding
It wouldn't be hard to implement, since the only thing to do would be to remove the security checking if you are trying to fight your own Virtual Trainer, which is pretty much useless, since choosing your opponent make the battle unranked.
Agree with you there. It would be interesting to beat myself up, literally!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
This sounds like a good idea! Big Grin

I'd like to battle against one of my teams with maybe another team.

Anyways, it's a thing I'd like to see in the game
It would be a good idea to stress test a given set-up without having to brave other VT's, at the very least. You can even have the battle(s) unranked, so that you are not artificially boosting your own rank by curb stomping yourself (which should be a concern, anyway...).
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650