Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Im stuck smh
Can't find them via the Seach Function may be because they are named just 'Uranium' for the first saveslot and 'Uranium_2' for the second one and so on (at least in my case), try searching for it manually again. It should be there actually! o.o
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-01-2018, 03:41 PM)Bixin_IRL Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:32 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:29 PM)Bixin_IRL Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 02:26 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Dumb question, which location is that again? Out of the blue, I can't seem to figure it out.

There should be a backup-savefile under C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups actually though?

I found the save files but what do I do once I have found them.. Sorry Im a bit dumb when it comes to files
you copy the Uranium.rxdata (or Uranium_X.rxdata) that corresponds to the save file and overwrite the one under C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium
I dont have any of those files wtf I tried looking for both of those and nothing showed up under Uranium.rxdata or Uranium_X.rxdate

the "X" refers to a number (your second save would be called Uranium_2.rxdata, third one Uranium_3.rxdata, and so on.)
and a couple screenshots showing locations and steps.

[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(10-01-2018, 03:52 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:41 PM)Bixin_IRL Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:32 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 03:29 PM)Bixin_IRL Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 02:26 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Dumb question, which location is that again? Out of the blue, I can't seem to figure it out.

There should be a backup-savefile under C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups actually though?

I found the save files but what do I do once I have found them.. Sorry Im a bit dumb when it comes to files
you copy the Uranium.rxdata (or Uranium_X.rxdata) that corresponds to the save file and overwrite the one under C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium
I dont have any of those files wtf I tried looking for both of those and nothing showed up under Uranium.rxdata or Uranium_X.rxdate

the "X" refers to a number (your second save would be called Uranium_2.rxdata, third one Uranium_3.rxdata, and so on.)
and a couple screenshots showing locations and steps.
Tysm i got it thanks for the help
~John
The one you'll want, pre-softlock, is called Uranium_autosave.rxdata at first, and you need to change it to Uranium.rxdata.

If you have a save, you at least have a Uranium.rxdata.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."