Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This a room for non-competitive ideas/suggestions.
(11-17-2016, 04:37 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Got some things in the works, though, I just need to finish that last guide....

Just saying, I'll really enjoy my trip through Alola, that's definately for sure, but for breeding I'll stick with Uranium. Those visible IV are a miracle, and being a good but lone breeder like I've been before is hard...

Yay, more competitive guides with cool set names from you! Make one about dear Navighast, please. Someday. Maybe?
Edit: No! How about sweet Gellin... (with a short view on the nuclear corruped one)[Image: 80?cb=20160827182130]
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Yay! More guides ^^ One about Navighast would be good too, or Baariette.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-17-2016, 03:12 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @RileyXY1 You mean adding some of those to Uranium? Sadly, I doubt that would ever happen... So much other stuff to fix and add already... After all, they're called Alola-forms for a reason... We have Nuclear-typed Pokemon as a unique feature therefore, though.

Wait, the stats are revealed? ...*returns from searching*... I found them on smogon. Thanks for that information! Now I can pick natures for my planned team members. ^-^

I was referring to the new Pokemon. I believe they will wait until they do what they said.
(11-18-2016, 09:07 AM)RileyXY1 Wrote: I was referring to the new Pokemon. I believe they will wait until they do what they said.

Oh! I'm sorry for getting that wrong in the first place...
Another suggestion I pretty much agree, permission to quote it here has been given. Thank you!
(11-22-2016, 05:34 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote: (...)
Out of all of the Uranium-exclusive Pokemon, I wish Nucleon had its own unique cry.  It bugs me to death that it shares its cry with Glaceon, perhaps even more than any other "shared" cries because Glaceon is in the game too. Confused

Also, please... I'm really not asking for much, nor want to annoy or urge anyone, but one of my highest wishes (if not the highest) is Leaf Blade as an egg move obtainable on Swabone one day after most of the bugs and co. were fixed sucessfully. Even if it may be just for sentimental reasons, as well as Sacred Sword as a Swabone-exclusive maybe (one of my favorite Gen.5-moves). I came up with how to chainbreed it in the following:

Leafeon (Field) or Orchynx (Grass/Field) - both learn Leaf Blade via level-up + Lunapup (Field/Humanlike) - the one I could imagine using this move best ---> Lunapup with Leaf Blade + Swabone (Humanlike) ---> Swabone and eventually a spectral pirate captain with Leaf Blade.

Edit: @Aiden actually tried that chain out. It didn't work.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
If no other gen VII poke gets added, I at least want the pirates to have Dhelmise. Maybe have it be like Gengar where you can't get it, but the pirate captain uses it?
(11-17-2016, 04:44 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 04:37 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Got some things in the works, though, I just need to finish that last guide....

Just saying, I'll really enjoy my trip through Alola, that's definately for sure, but for breeding I'll stick with Uranium. Those visible IV are a miracle, and being a good but lone breeder like I've been before is hard...

Yay, more competitive guides with cool set names from you! Make one about dear Navighast, please. Someday. Maybe?
Edit: No! How about sweet Gellin... (with a short view on the nuclear corruped one)[Image: 80?cb=20160827182130]
Wish granted~ Merry Belated Christmas, since I got the motivation to do my Navighast guide because of you~!

I am also planning on doing a Gellin Guide in the future (its on my list!), but I have other guides that proofreading first before I can get on it.

Also, I would like to suggest defog getting added to the game next update. It would be nice to have a way to disable pesky traps that are always a buggerance....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
@Lord Windos Awww, thank you again! ~☆  

I know that Gellin is on your list anyway (from that Analysis Compendium and Tiering Plans). C: Do as you please though, if you want to wait until everything got fixed and added like most others, do so – it's all your own choice.

Also, @Onslaught714, what a neat idea! For me it would be enough as well to have it somewhere in the overworld to speak to (like, attached to a ship lurking all alone in the shore of Angelure?) or viewable as a painting somewhere indoors, best in a bar located in Angelure, where all those pirates take a break from sailing around (similar to that painting of Zephy in the Museum in Tsukinami). It would a great Easter egg, and would need a smaller amount of coding.

You know what's pretty weird and hilarious the same time? Having Dhelmise in Pokemon Refresh... I mean, it's a huge rusty anchor capable to instant-killing a grown adult, and my playable character is there like petting and feeding sweets to it...
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I really wish other characters could be selected from among the Virtual Trainer sprites like The player characters, Theo, Curie, even Bamb'o. Some of them like Curie would be easy to copy over, and these are Virtual Trainers so it's not as though it would screw with the continuity or anything.

(I want to create a virtual trainer with Curie as the sprite character and a team composed entirely of the best Nuclear Pokemon I can accumulate (aside from Pajay since I missed the Nuclear Pahar Mystery Gift Sad )

Speaking of the Virtual Trainers, it'd be nice if the greeting message to players... you know... actually appeared...
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
Also, "NICO, LET'S GO BOWLING!" Am I stupid, or is there genuinely no way to remove contacts and keep them from calling you after you add them? Nor any way to sort Key Items in your inventory?
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
(12-16-2019, 08:29 PM)TheTainted_Wisdom Wrote: Also, "NICO, LET'S GO BOWLING!" Am I stupid, or is there genuinely no way to remove contacts and keep them from calling you after you add them? Nor any way to sort Key Items in your inventory?

Dont call yourself stupid (>0< )
Nope, can't remove contacts unfortunately - That'd be something nice to have in an update.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---